“Good food and service. ”

Houston Pizza Factory
Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We dropped in for a bite after an appointment in Houston. The special was halibut and a choice of fries, onion rings or garden salad for $17.95. We both ordered it. Quite tasty. Halibut was 2 lightly breaded and crispy 4 oz squares. Chips are a little thicker than shoestring. All arrived very quickly and was wonderfully hot and crispy. Hubby enjoyed the Russian beer that was suggested by the server.
We'd eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Houston Pizza Factory

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This log house pizza parlour is a must in Houston! I've eaten almost everywhere in town and the pizza factory is a can't miss whenever I'm in town (or even passing through!)
Really hearty home style pizza with great toppings and sauces! The Tahiti treat is my favourite, the husky is great too!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Great pizza and chicken dinners, several kinds of beer. Great service and nice atmosphere. Good selection an the menu.

Reviewed 7 April 2015 via mobile

Found myself alone on a work assignment in Houston BC, found the Houston Pizza Factory near the hotel I was staying at. Was welcomed into a homey atmosphere small restaurant.my waitress Marina was very knowledgeable about the menu and the craft and imported Beer on hand. The owner came by to make sure everything was good and talked a while, very warm and welcoming place to have a great meal with a good selection of craft and imported beer try the Baltic # 7 Lager a very good Russian import . Great food and great service, they will make you feel right at home.

1  Thank Chuck M
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Recently visited the Pizza Factory. Quaint, rustic building. Prices are high. Portion sizes less than average. The pizza is good, as are some of the burgers. My problem really was the service. Very poor! Not friendly. Didn't tell us about the specials. Brought my friend her coffee after her meal was served. No apologies. Took my order for a green salad with a chicken breast and brought something different back. When I pointed this out, said "Oh this is what we have on the menu." So there was a green salad with chicken breast smothered with cheese and bacon bits. I'm sorry, how difficult was it to leave off the cheese and bacon? And if I had food allergies what then? Unbelievable. Won't be back.