All reviews wonderful hosts a great stay eggs benedict glass of wine modern amenities appointed bathroom beautiful grounds jim dogs pei home island evening world bailey king history
Reviewed September 8, 2017

We loved the house and the beautiful grounds of Noble House. We stayed in the suite with the king-sized bed - so comfortable! The house is charming and the breakfasts were delicious - fresh juice, fruit, coffee/tea and a hot selection - eggs benedict, breakfast casseroles and pancakes. I loved watching the humming birds come to the feeder in the dining room. Your hosts, Karyn and Jim are friendly and accommodating. My goodness, Karyn even did a load of our laundry! We enjoyed our evening chats over a glass of wine. The resident pets, Bailey and Sophie, were lovely little dogs that made our stay feel like home. Karyn recommended some spectacular walks and a fun-filled Ceilidh ("Kaylee") evening - live Celtic music. This B&B is a bit out of the way - but the drives are quick. We would love to visit again some day!

Room Tip: Rosemary room is best - ensuite and king bed!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ladydocBC
jimjasperjazz, Owner at Noble House, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

I would just like to start by saying how lucky Karyn and I are to have such wonderful people like you. To take the time and include us in your holiday means a great deal to us.
We understand that holidays are fun and exciting but they can also be stressful. That is why we try our very best to make your visit seem like you are visiting good friends.
Our home is your home when you visit Noble House. No closed doors. No rules. No deadlines. No stress. Just come and go as you please.
It's been so wonderful to have made new friends from Canada like both of you and we hope you will visit again soon. Take care.
Sincerely, Jim and Karyn.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

My family and I recently stayed here on a vacation. When we drove onto the property, Jim was just finishing mowing the lawn and greeted us from there. He was so nice. We chatted about the house and about him, and then we got inside and toured the house. It was incredible. It felt like a second home. The rooms were nice and cozy; my sister and I shared the room and it was big enough that we felt that weren't in each others space. We had a beautiful view of the garden, and beyond that, we could see the ocean. The bathroom was huge, however, it was not connected to the room. This was not a big deal for me or my sister, we are used to this at home.

Jim and Karyn knew so much about the area. They told us about all the great restaurants to eat and all the places to visit. Everything that they suggested was awesome.

And the breakfasts were so good. There was always fresh fruit of some kind, and the food was great. Karyn was so accommodating; after I told her that I didn't like eggs, she created something new for me to have.

Overall, this was an incredible 4 night stay. Jim and Karyn are so great and are always up for a late night or early morning conversation. The dogs were so cute, and it made me like Jim and Karyn more when they told us that the dogs were rescues. This stay was great, and if we ever come back to PEI, there will be no question, we are staying at the Noble House.

Room Tip: All rooms are fantastic
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank MeganEJ1314
jimjasperjazz, Owner at Noble House, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

Hello! Megan,
Thank you for taking the time to tell the world about your experience in staying with us here on Prince Edward Island. You and your family couldn't have had better weather here on PEI. This summer has been spectacular and celebrating Canada's 150 here where Canada was born will be something you will always remember. What great parents you have to treat you and your sister to such a lovly holiday.
How lucky we all are to live in the greatest country in the world.
Karyn and I loved having you your sister and your mom and dad stay with us. We look forward in seeing you return someday to Noble House.
Thank you again for your very thoughtful post. We really appreciate it!
Sincerely, Jim and Karyn.

Reviewed February 10, 2017

Noble House was a welcoming delight. Our host - I'm remembering Jim, it's been 5 months(!) - poured us each a glass of wine upon arrival, and gave us a tour of the lovely farmstyle home. We chatted in the homey kitchen, then Jim humped our luggage upstairs.

We had a long day and around 8PM decided we should try to get dinner. Noble House is located at the end of a road, and there isn't anywhere immediately nearby to grab a meal. Our hosts recommended Broadway 45 in Kensington just a short drive away, and called the restaurant to make sure they would keep their doors open for us. They did, and we had a delightful meal.

My travel partners stayed up to watch the US Presidential debate. I had had enough of that delightful experience, and went to bed early. So I didn't really hang out downstairs in front of the fire in the living room. Because Noble House is at the end of a road, it was very quiet and I had a very comfortable sleep.

My bathroom was in the hall. It was large and sparkly clean.

My room looked out on the garden area and when I woke up the next day it was beautiful to see. A cook was there in the morning and I believe that we had a delicious pancake and bacon breakfast, with good coffee.

If you enjoy a spotlessly clean homey environment, with delightfully welcoming but non-obtrusive hosts, this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Room on the second floor at the back of the house looks out on a large treed garden.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth S
jimjasperjazz, Owner at Noble House, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Hello, Karyn and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Noble House. I know you had been traveling for quite a while and traveling as we all know can be quite exciting and exhausting at the same time.
Having a great sleep and an excellent breakfast is imperative for all our guests.
Karyn and I very much appreciated that you included us in your holiday to the east coast of Canada.
We look forward to having you stay with us in the future and thank you for taking the time to write into Tripadvisor and sharing your experience in staying with us.
Sincerely, Jim and Karyn Noble.

Reviewed October 28, 2016

Stayed two nights recently. Very accommodating, warm and friendly. Had maps and suggestions for things to do during our stay. Superb breakfasts and late night tea and treats. Would happily stay again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melvin R
jimjasperjazz, Owner at Noble House, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Hello! Melvin and Tammy,
Karyn and I really appreciated you chosing to stay with us on you recent visit to Prince Edward Island. We would also like to thank you very much for taking the time to write into tripadvisor and to tell other travellers of your experience staying with us.
We enjoyed having you very much and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Hope you had a more relaxing return to Boston and a safe flight home.
Sincerely, Jim and Karyn Noble.

Reviewed October 11, 2016

We said here on a recent trip to PEI. Jim and Karyn were very welcoming. We felt at home. The breakfasts were great and they we flexible about he menu to meet our needs. They have done a beautiful renovation of an old house and can tell you the history. The nearby park has a great beach for walking.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edebened
jimjasperjazz, Owner at Noble House, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2016

Dear, Gilbert and Ellen,
Karyn and I wish to thank you very much for taking the time to write into tripadvisor and express in words your experience staying with us. How fortunate and grateful we are to have had you include us in your holiday plans.
Prince Edward Island has been a very special place to us and we strive in providing the best service and unique experience to you and all of our guests here at Noble House.
Thank you again, and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Jim and Karyn Noble.