I spent 3 days at La Vielle Tour in October and was really pleased. The hotel is really clean, service is good, the gardens well kept, rooms are very comfortable. I was on North aisle with a spectacular view of the bay form the room balcony.
The restaurants are a bit overpriced, but the food particularly the seafood) is excellent. Their cocktails list (mostly rum based) is worth trying as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L auberge de la vieille tour, facing the turquoise sea with a view panoramique, an exceptionnal elegant building of colonial architecture and style, a reminder of the charms of another timeA perfect scenery for your next business trip or an exotic and authentic vacation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Auberge de la Vieille Tour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgallery Auberge De La Vielle Tour Hotel Gosier
- Auberge De La Vieille Tour Guadeloupe/Le Gosier