“Where flavor and atmosphere are in balance”

C.Bar Kitchen in Style
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Humacao
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2018

Great combination of flavor and presentation. The portion was adequate for the price, it was more than I expected. Surely will be going back soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

My parents and I went to C.Bar for dinner. We had the nachos which were delicious. We opted for a turf dinner rather than surf. Everything was cooked well. My mashed potatoes were delicious. However, this place was not vegetarian-friendly. Also, they had no more chimichurri sauce but neglected to tell us before we ordered (the sauce was part of the reason why two dishes were ordered). Finally, it was difficult to get the attention of our server from time to time.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

You have a selection of special during lunch time very affordable and very good taste. Most of them are puertorican cuisine. Good service and friendly. You have parking and inside Palmas Del Mar Resort in Palmaniva Plaza.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

My mother is very picky at 91 years old. She enjoyed her meal tremendously, and believe me when I say I was very happy. The food is great and the server, Isabel Cruz, was right on the mark. The owner, Carlos, was also the best host I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I start telling you that the place is incredible welcoming. The service was great and very attentive. I ordered a Ginger Martini and was delicious. You should try it if you like the spicy things. Then we orden the beans and pork croquettes. OMG so good! The plates are very decoratives and the food is great. Good quality and good taste. I can't remember the dessert but i remember that everything was so good that i'm sure you going to love it. Then you can go outside and hanging out in the outdoor space that have a couples of bars. We have a great time!