“Really good”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Puerto Rican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located next to the San Juan Hotel and Casino, Lupi's offers the best mexican food on town combined with all kinds of sports. We offer every sport event available, plus daily happy hours.
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Just what we needed after a busy day. Food was plentiful and good. Plus it came out quickly which we were grateful for! Service was excellent... he didn't even write down the varied table order which impressed the teens. We all ate Mexican dishes but there were burgers/ Puerto Rican dishes etc too.
Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We chose this place because it was near our hotel, El San Juan. Let me just say that our server was courteous and prompt. As for the food, the portions were large and well presented. I don't want to give a negative impression, but the taco salad, even though huge, wasn't to my liking and that may be because I wanted one like I get at home! The week was shredded and plenty of it but not to my taste. The margaritas are one of their specialties and my wife had one (I'm not a margarita fan) and she gave it the thumbs up. If your thinking it will be like home, maybe not but it could be perfecto for you!

1  Thank Walter T
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Had terrific fajitas at Lupi's. just around the corner from the Ritz it's a nice authentic restaurant with reasonable prices and margheritas the size of your head.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great time. The server Miguel was amazing. He make my visit very enjoyable. I have gone back three times during my stay in San Juan due to him. The food was amazing as well.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Menu has a large selection of choices from Mexican to burgers and Spanish food. The quality and quantity are great! If you want quality and tasty food I highly recommend it. I am already planning my next visit. I'm picky but I was very happy with the quality of food. All our family ate the food and no one had nothing negative to say. We were all full and it was worth the price. I would definitely go back! Yum