“Good Mexican food, friendly service”

Lupi's Mexican Grill & Sports Cantina
Ranked #30 of 199 Restaurants in Carolina
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Puerto Rican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located next to the San Juan Hotel and Casino, Lupi's offers the best mexican food on town combined with all kinds of sports. We offer every sport event available, plus daily happy hours.
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed Lupi's for lunch, clean, nice covered outside seating area. Fast and friendly service. The Lupi's nachos were yummy, huge platter, way more than I could eat, even with help!

Reviewed July 14, 2017

We ate twice at Lupi's and loved the atmosphere (inside and out), food and service both times. We chose this restaurant as it was a five minute walk from our hotel (El San Juan) in Isla Verde. Menu is extensive - Mexican and American and some Puerto Rico fare. We found the prices average and affordable. The beer was cold and the enchiladas, tacos and fajitas all excellent. We were served complimentary colored chips and homemade salsa on our 2nd (lunch) visit. The salsa is the best we've ever had anywhere! Corn in the salsa and what I described as a smoky taste. See Anthony for service! Definitely would return and recommend. There is limited parking for customers.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Just what we needed after a busy day. Food was plentiful and good. Plus it came out quickly which we were grateful for! Service was excellent... he didn't even write down the varied table order which impressed the teens. We all ate Mexican dishes but there were burgers/ Puerto Rican dishes etc too.
Would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

We chose this place because it was near our hotel, El San Juan. Let me just say that our server was courteous and prompt. As for the food, the portions were large and well presented. I don't want to give a negative impression, but the taco salad, even though huge, wasn't to my liking and that may be because I wanted one like I get at home! The week was shredded and plenty of it but not to my taste. The margaritas are one of their specialties and my wife had one (I'm not a margarita fan) and she gave it the thumbs up. If your thinking it will be like home, maybe not but it could be perfecto for you!

1  Thank Walter T
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Had terrific fajitas at Lupi's. just around the corner from the Ritz it's a nice authentic restaurant with reasonable prices and margheritas the size of your head.