“A+ Service & Excellent Food!”
Review of Ferrari Gourmet

Ferrari Gourmet
Ranked #7 of 208 Restaurants in Carolina
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Argentinian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Argentinean restaurant and home of the Pamperi Pizza.We have 40 styles of pizzas, or make up your own, plus argentinean specialties such as parrillada, milanesas and pastas.
Reviewed December 15, 2015

When we arrived complimentary Valet Parking was provided, which is great as parking is scarce in this entire area. We were then greeted & seated by whom I realized afterwards was the owner Nestor. He made several recommendations and explained the menu to us, which was appreciated and well received. We started with the recommended Argentinean Sampler, and it was delicious. I ordered the Veal Napolenta with Penne in a Rose Sauce, and my husband the Pamperi Personal Pizza and we split a Ceasar Salad. I loved my Veal, it was a huge portion, and the side pasta & rose sauce was good, nothing special. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his pizza and we both enjoyed the salad.
We will absolutely return on our next trip to PR, and keep up the exceptional service, its noticed and is refreshing!

2  Thank SaucyTerr

Reviewed December 15, 2015

The pizzas are very savory also the pastas, veal, and meats are very good. The service is excelent, They have valet parking and it is within walking distance of hotels in the Isla Verde area.

1  Thank Rene T
Reviewed December 5, 2015 via mobile

Must do when your in The Isla Verde area in San Juan Puerto Rico. There service Flawless. The Menu has a variety of Choices of food. There house Sangriaspotless and there Onion and Cheese empanadas!!! Wow out of This . But the main reason of my visit was there Pizza!!! No Comments. Have to try there house Pizza Pamperri. Almost forgot there Skirt Steak with Shrimp and Mash!!! Muy Bueno!!!

Reviewed November 21, 2015

the food was excellent! make reservations or they get booked and busy fast. No parking there but they have valley. prices are very decent.

Reviewed October 16, 2015

Not sure what all the hype is about. This is overpriced pizza with a "gourmet" title. Nothing to write home about.