“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

I used to love this place. In fact, this used to be my favorite sushi place in the entire island. The sushi here is amazing and the service is excellent. Me and my best friend would always go and sit in the bar and they would treat us great, the food would come out very fast and it would be very delicious. There is a roll with mango I really enjoy. However, the last time we went I was very hungry and we got there and they still had not opened. We waited outside and I had a bad feeling about it because of the strange smell. They were unloading frozen food from a car. We stayed anyways. I was so hungry that we ordered two miso soups and to my horror there was a small cocoroach in my soup!! And i hate roaches. Now, I know that things happen, sometimes out of our control. But the administration didnt even offer to give us a discount or anything and there were no serious apologies. They just took the soup away and one cook said something to another in a scolding voice, but they never said anything to us. And that was the big disappointment. It was my favorite sushi place but now it gives me the creeps.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

The best asian food on the island! The house sangria was the best sangria i have ever had. They server the food very quickly.

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

By far one of the best sushi restaurants in PR, sushi rolls are always fresh & nice prepare, inside sitting is not always a good idea small place, service is average but the food is excellent, free valet parking and if you are staying in Isla Verde hotels is within walking distance.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Best Sushi in Carolina. We were starving after laying out & partying all day/night. The late late night hrs are perfect for that bite after hitting The Brava, close walk from the club. The service & food was excellent, will def go again on the next visit!!

Reviewed February 23, 2017

The best sushi also great meat..... Good service and average prices... Not the best food ever but very good.... I'm will return...