“Wonderful hotel, great breakfast buffet, wonderful staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grand Victoria Boutique Hotel

Grand Victoria Boutique Hotel
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Loja
San Francisco
“Wonderful hotel, great breakfast buffet, wonderful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2011

This is a wonderful hotel with a pool and jacuzzi and very helpful, friendly and attentive staff. When I needed a luggage rack, someone appeared at my door less than a minute later with one. The first night I stayed in a room overlooking the courtyard and for my second night I asked to be moved to a room overlooking the street. The first room was a nice room with two big windows but it didn't have a desk. However, I thought since I probably wouldn't be using my laptop all that much it would be ok. But a few minutes later the guy came back to show me another room with a street view that had a desk without my even requesting it. The next morning I had to catch an early bus and they prepared some breakfast for me to take along. The included buffet breakfast in the restaurant is great and has regional specialities such as empanadas verdes and mote as well as fruit, eggs, bread, etc. I also ate in the Mediterranean restaurant one night and it was very good. I highly recommend the restaurant even to people who aren't staying in the hotel. When checking out I paid in cash to get rid of my extra dollars and they were thoughtful enough to give me my three dollars back in bills rather than coins because bills can be exchanged in other countries but coins cannot. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
11 Thank toantarticaandbeyond

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Loja
0.5 km away
28.2 km away
Madre Tierra Resort & Spa
Madre Tierra Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Vilcabamba

Been to Grand Victoria Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Grand Victoria Boutique Hotel

Property: Grand Victoria Boutique Hotel
Address: Bernardo Valdivieso 0650 y J. A. Eguiguren, Loja 0907, Ecuador
Region: Ecuador > Loja Province > Loja
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Loja
Hotel Class:4 star — Grand Victoria Boutique Hotel 4*
The first hotel of luxury in the city. Located in the main part of the historical center of Loja, like a large house of the republican architecture and of familiar inheritance, it gathers the magnitude of the time of principles of century XX. Comfort, originality, professional service and an enviable location, are some of the multiple qualities and benefits that the guest will be able to find in our hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and Agoda so you can book your Grand Victoria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.