All reviewsdomestic foodrakijanaturebungalowmountainscityzlatibor
Reviewed September 1, 2017

When you are welcomed by host as we have been it's 10 from the start. They deffinitely know how to treat their guests. Our meal was very nice. They showed us acomodation which is basic but all what you need is there. Nature here is so beautiful and it's plenty to see by hiking if you are into it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Amazing nature, great place out of everyday life! There are place for swimming, for lanch, some apartments...
You can explore surrounding by car or by bike or hiking, walking...
For hot summer time it's perfect choice!
Peacefull atmosfere and kind staff, domestic food offer can fulfill your experience.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2017

We arrive very late night as we are coming from the other city in Serbia and the welcome of the river sound really relax me. Since we are both hungry and there isn't restaurant in the area, we decided to have some food in there restaurant before we rest, but to my surprise they give us all un-necessary food that we didn't order. At first we just want soup and light meal but they give us bunch of cold meat cuts and bread which we didn't order. At the beginning we taught its part of the specialty they are offering, but it wasn't and the taste also not that good. To my surprise when they give us the bill, its all separated not the combo meal that we had ask from the beginning. So we didn't even finish the half of it. I'm so diss-appointed from the start because i feel that they welcome us with paying so much stuff that we don't need. My friend stop me to say anything, but I was so annoyed. The experience in the Bungalow really satisfied me, its a small with homey feelings and when I wake up, I feel like Im in a very isolated place,I even forget what my bad experience in the night. The place really amazing surround by mountain and lush greenery. Then we walk along the area and there is another bungalow nearby, at first I ask my friend if we can pass-by just to see the place incase we comeback we have Idea how it looks like. They offer us honey, Rakia and tea. They are very hospitable, Jelena the girl even drive us and asking for payment. We just bought organic honey there and I even forget the name of the property. After my bad experience in the restaurant here, we both try to look for other restaurant nearby, but its like an hour walk. On the dinner we walk to the restaurant which is very far from this property, I forget the name as well, that is the best restaurant for me in zlatibor.

Room Tip: All rooms has good view
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Very nice small boden houses.The surounds is in plenty montain all green.
The pool in september was closed, but it seemed very nice with natural water from the place.People there ara very nice and friendly.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2016

To find it the best is to enter coordinates in your GPS otherwise you can be driven in a wrong place. (Latitude 43.62632 Longitude 19.79596).
The experience there was simply great. A place immersed in the green. Silence and peace around. Owners don't speak English but the son does. They all are fantastic. We stayed for two days and enjoyed excellend food both for dinner and for breakfast.
First evening we had a superbe veal and the second one a lamp whose meat was incredibly tasty. As for breakfast we were served the "ustipak" (which we enjoyed both in sweet, together with marmalade, and in salty ,together with cheese and ham, versions). We were so full that we did not have anything till the evening. A really great place to stay. Thanks to the hospitality of these people and hope to be back sooner or later. Zdravo.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple