“French Fry truck with a minature horse”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Miss Lou's Roadside Diner
Reviewed July 12, 2018

The food is less than desirable, while cooking the owner licks her fingers then continues to touch your food. They house a minature horse behind the FF stand that they display during parades in Lions Head. Fast Food standards.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here while driving through the area because we had our dog with us, and a road side stop works. I looked this place up online and only saw positive reviews, so thought we would have a good meal. Not so much! I ordered chicken fingers (4) & fries, and my parents both got cheeseburgers & fries. The cheeseburgers alone were $8.99 for EACH burger. For that price you would expect you were getting an awesome cheeseburger, but they were disgusting. They have a weird taste that I couldn't even describe, with inedible "cheese". I put the quotes around it because I'm not even sure it was actually cheese. The chicken fingers were small, not much bigger than the size of my thumb. The only thing even remotely good about our food was the fries, and you do get a lot for your money. Our lunch cost $45 for the 3 of us; too pricey for road side food. We won't be back!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Good place for that good old fashioned hamburg, hotdogs and fries. Friendly staff . Good place to drop by when craving.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Best fries on the PENINSULA.....take that Craigie's, Crowsnest and and all the others who serve frozen fries...booo

I seen shes selling the place ....run by a married cple I think...

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Take a trip every year. Hand-cut Fries and onion rings are the best.
There are picnic benches with umbrellas available to eat outside. Good selection of condiments for your fries/burgers etc....