“A little cozy place. ”
Review of TruFood Cafe

TruFood Cafe
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Everything looks so nice and clean. A must stop if you are in the area. Their breakfast bagels are so good and tasty.... way better than any Tim’s...
highly recommended!

Reviewed August 12, 2018

All the food is made fresh and sooo good. I had a goat cheese and spinach Panini and it was delicious. Nice tea etc also. The deserts are fantastic too. Soup is great as are the sandwiches. Lovely and clean with lots of windows and the staff are very nice.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Best coffee on the Bruce Peninsula! We stop in every day after hiking for a cup. My husband loves the sandwiches and I love the organic freshly made flavourable treats! The variety of goodies keeps changing each time we go in. I can even buy gluten-free snacks for our son.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

What a gem! My whole family loves this healthy place! It has a quite a few options and everything is organic. ❤️I had the cocoa banana smoothie bowl for breakfast this morning and it was amazing!!! My husband absolutely loves their toasted westerns on a bagel. Coffee is better than Tim Hortons in my opinion.

1  Thank Trish S
Reviewed July 7, 2018

We just happened to stop here for a quick bite after hiking a trail and am so glad we did. The paninis were freshly made and really good as were the baked goods! The employees were very friendly. A very cute cafe worth the stop