We stayed at Taylor-Made B&B for two nights at the end of August and had a fantastic time. We could not speak highly enough of Doug and Diana, who were amazing hosts and were full of helpful suggestions about interesting trails to walk, as well as useful information about Lion's Head and Bruce Peninsula (e.g. when best to visit the National Park, restaurants in the area, etc).
Highlights for me were:
- Delicious breakfast each morning - Doug and Diana really go the extra mile to deliver a really tasty, varied and filling breakfast each morning.
- We really liked the sitting room - a very relaxing space after a day out walking/sight-seeing.
- The B&B is down a very quiet street, but is only a few mins walk from the main street with restaurants, the beach, etc. We had two very peaceful nights' sleep.
I also had the misfortune of leaving my travel adaptor in a previous hotel. Doug very kindly let me borrow his during our stay, which was a real lifesaver. Thanks, again, Doug!
We would highly recommend this B&B and will be sure to stay here again if we ever revisit the area.
Michael & Sarah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a short walk to beaches, restaurants and the Bruce Trail. Come and enjoy some of the best nature has to offer! At the end of the day you may relax in the outdoor hot tub. Your hosts, Doug and Diana, would love to welcome you. ... more less