All reviews rooftop bar open to the public half board stylish hotel harbour suite the hotel manager the location is perfect world cup varied menu amazing hotel brac island bar offers tea and coffee facilities entire holiday original booking steak salad the hotel's restaurant
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Had to wait for an hour and a half just to get the food. During the whole time the waiter kept saying food will be there in 10 minutes. Completely unprepared, unprofessional and waist of our time.......

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Seno D
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Osam, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear Seno D,

Thank you very much for your review.

I’m really sorry to hear your disappointment regarding your experience at Restaurant Otok and that you

I am extremely disappointed to hear that your experience was let down by the service of our team and I deeply apologise for it.
We have taken your remarks on the service into account and will pass them onto our chef.

I hope that we might have the pleasure of your return though, so that we are able to ensure you have a more memorable and enjoyable experience.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel in villa suit 1 over the period of our wedding. The staff were very helpful, friendly and accommodating. The rooms were lovely and very clean, the cleaners did a very thorough job every day. The pool is small but we never found it over crowded and again everything was clean and tidy. The crowning jewel of the hotel is the rooftop bar, with amazing views as the sun is setting and very attentive bar staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The only thing that lets it down is the restaurant, we ate here on the first night and although the food was lovely the service was very slow. For this reason I would recommend not to go half board. Breakfast is laid out for you to help yourself and there is a good variety. If I were to go to Supetar again I would definitely stay here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laurabob27
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Osam, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Dear Laurabob27,

Thank you for your great comments and 5 star review. It is nice to know you had a great vacation at our hotel and I'm pleased to read that you found our team to be helpful and attentive. It also pleases me to hear you liked the choice of food in our restaurant. We very much appreciate all of your suggestions, and are working on improving all the aspects of our services, as our guests satisfaction is the most important to us. We'd love to welcome you back to Hotel Osam.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2017

I concur with the review from Julie F regarding the restaurant issues including too many young children late on into the evening so not really child free. I,m not against well behaved adequately supervised children eating out but here were some running around the tables one night & in the rooftop bar when we were there! This was a shame as all the staff where charming,friendly & helpful but clearly not enough waiters or space to avoid delayed food / drinks service. The food was nice but upgrade choices shouldn't apply to the half board residents in my opinion & we ate elsewhere for the 4th & 5th nights as the choices got a bit samey. The hotel itself & Supetra where lovely with amazing views & we had a lovely relaxed holiday. I would book again due to the place & staff, & everything went according to plan regarding the transfers & rep, but would expect to see some changes regarding the restaurant. Julie H

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Osam, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear Julie H,

Thank you for the great review, it is very much appreciated. I am extremely pleased that you chose our hotel and even more to the fact that you liked it. On the other hand, I am saddened to learn you were not fully satisfied with the quality of the service provided in our restaurant but I do appreciate all your suggestion though and shall take them into consideration.

I really hope that you will consider coming back as I am very confident that we can provide you with the experience and level of comfort you expected in the first place.

With best regards from Supetar,

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked this place to spend a few days relaxing and hoping to not do much. This place was perfect for it. The room we booked had a private balcony - it wasn't see view but it was still lovely to sit and have a drink in the afternoon. The pool area was nice and clean and had a beautiful view over Supetar and the water. The pool itself is quite small - So it was great just to have a quick dip to cool down in the afternoon.
The room was nice and big and really clean. Hotel staff were really friendly and welcoming and the food at the restaurant was devious and good value.
The location of the hotel is nice and close to the centre of Supetar and away from the resorts however it was still really quiet from our room.
Would definitely recommend this place for a relaxing few nights in a quiet town.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Osam, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear AliBob86,

I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Hotel Osam. It is a real pleasure to know that we met your expectations in all areas of the hotel, especially with the food and our staff. I have passed your feedback on to the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

We did not live in this hotel. And We never had dinner at the restaurant. But We did visit their roof top bar, twice. The location is perfect and the view is stunning ! To sit here and watch the sunset is amazing. But they have a thing or two to learn about drinks. Our first night there was ok. We ordered Prosecco. Our next time We ordered frozen margarita and mojitos. The margarita was ok (not the best one I have had) but the mojitos ! They did not taste like mojitos at all ! We asked them to Take the drinks away and to make New ones. No still bad ! Then the Young girl who had made them Said that it was the first time for her to make mojitos and she had never tasted one herself........ Not accepted for a bartender ! Sorry ! And We had to pay for one mojito each even though We could not drink them.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Osam, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Dear erstaa,

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your feedback following your recent visit to our rooftop.
I have spoken to hotel manager regarding the details of your visit and I sincerely hope your second evening was not spoilt by mojito which was not prepared to suit your taste buds. I would like to apologize for all inconveniences you have experienced at our hotel and I assure you something like this has never occured before because this is certainly not the standard of service our team is trained to provide.

I would like to thank you again for your honest feedback and hope you will return to enjoy more of the better service that we pride ourselves on.

Warm regards,