US$96
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Agoda.com
Agoda.com
All reviewsall inclusive packagevilla mariaanimation teamtime shareholiday clubsee you next yearwater aerobicsalcoholic beveragesalways felt safekids clublots of swimming poolsmini golfgreat for familiesspecial thanksrelaxing placetakes minuteson tap
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Beautiful views from the room to the Adriatic.Good weather for holiday, great pools, and a little cold for me. Everyday fresh figs from trees in the resort. Great (water) sports on the beach and in the resort. Supetar town is a very cozy little place with great dining places

Room Tip: #A 04 apartman
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nándor U
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

DEar Nándor U,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort. We are thrilled to know you spent a great vacation at our resort and that you enjoyed all the perks of Supetar town as well. We are also glad to learn that you liked varied activities as well as the food we offer at our restaurants. We are a bit saddened you couldn`t enjoy swimming in the sea much so we would like to recommend coming perhaps in July or August next time since the sea temperature is usually the highest in that period.
It was our pleasure having you here as our guest and we would be more than honored to welcoming you at Svpetrvs Resort once again.

With best regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2017

I have never stayed anywhere like this.
First of all they block the driveway so you can't drive up to where you check in
Secondly, you park in a dirt car park and have to drag your luggage through it.
Thirdly, check in was not friendly and to request a pool towel for a 1 night stay was frowned upon.
Fourthly, they keep your passports. However did not return them upon check out and had to be reminded to hand them back.
Finally, I left my international power adapter and I pad cable plugged into the wall in the room I sent them an email requesting they be posted to my home address at my cost, no answer to my email or phone call.

Do yourself a favour and stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: Best room would be somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank remslie652017
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Dear remslie652017,

I am sincerely sorry that we did not have the opportunity to learn of your disappointment during your stay. I am sure we would have done something to work things out and correct the aspects you weren`t satisfied with. On the other hand, regarding the check -in with your passport, I would like to point out it is a standard procedure or to be more precise, obeying the rules of the local legislation procedure. Either way, it is possible to take back your passport at any given time; it does not have to be check-out. I would like to apologize if my colleagues at the reception failed to hand it back to you; they must forgot it. I would also like to emphasize that we haven´t received any email regarding your belongings left in our resort, so I would kindly ask you to reach out to me directly via our Facebook Fan Page because I would like to personally keep in touch with.
Looking forward hearing from you soon.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Just arrived and very disappointed, hope things improve. Booked here against the Sentido as it read that the adult Only pool was close. However just been there and children were in the pool. I feel like a second class citizen as we're told that we could get something to eat since missed lunch time due to flight times. This consisted of a few biscuits and some Figs, no hot food available until 7. Not eaten all day, so much for all Inclusive. if staying in the Sentido section you can have hot food. Hope this helps anyone deciding which to do

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear GrimsbyHolidayLover,

I am truly saddened to read you feel this way about Waterman Svpetrvs Resort. I would like to apologize if you weren´t familiar with the information about the lunch time so you could plan your meals in advance. I do understand that snack can not be enough if you did not have a proper meal that day but this is not something we could have known without you telling us. Our guests enjoy varied choices during the main meals, sweeten up the afternoon with the snack or ice cream which usually fits our guest's needs so we never did had requirements for extra meals. If you were really hungry, you should have reached out to us since I am sure we would have offered you a proper meal.
I would kindly ask each and every one of you to reach out to reception or to your rep if there is any kind of issue that needs to be sorted out. Many times, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do actually since the most of you use nick names on TripAdvisor making it impossible to figure who is facing a problem. I truly believe it would be reasonable to try to fix the problem first before stating the place is not worth your time or money. Once again, I would like to invite you to reach out to us if there is something we can do since your satisfaction is in our best interest as well.

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

We are staying here for 2 weeks. The journey here was beautiful and the Island of Brac is also but if you are English please avoid this hotel. The hotel seems to be split into 2 sections the run down section is where the English are placed and there are very few of us here,the more modern section is predominantly French. We feel totally isolated here as the animation speak French as do most of the staff,therefore unless you understand the language you cannot join in and the French make no effort at all to include you. The British rep unfortunately had a car accident prior to our arrival but her stand in is the German rep who does not represent the British at all. We decided to come here as it advertised an adult only pool but this is not policed in anyway so babies and children frequent this area and if you complain to the hotel reception nothing is done at all. The same goes for reserving towels we have watched several persons reserve several beds for hours on end and even though there are signs everywhere stating the pool policy this might as well be invisible. My partner asked for a special announcement by the animation team twice and was completely ignored somehow I don't think the French tourists would receive the same treatment. If we are to be treat like second class citizens then either reduce our holiday price massively or even better do not advertise this hotel for the British. We will certainly not be returning to this hotel nor we will recommend it as a place for the British. The brochure is so misleading and the policies and procedures are a complete waste of time as they are all ignored what a sham!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 888jan
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

Dear 888jan,

thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort. I am sincerely sorry to learn that we have failed to meet your expectations this time but more than anythings saddens me the fact you feel we are not treating all of our guests the same way. It is very disappointing to read "second-class citizens" referring as we have different treatments depending on the nationality. I would like to deeply apologize if you did felt a bit neglected sometimes, but I would like to emphasize it has nothing to do with the country you come from. We treat all of our guests with the same respect and I am truly sorry if you don´t think the same. On the other hand, I would like to acknowledge certain remarks regarding the animation team. Even though we strive to deliver the animation program aimed to different language groups, unfortunately, does happen sometimes that French animation takes over. I would like to point out that majority of our staff speaks English, except our multi-lingual reception staff. Regarding the sunbeds, it is not possible to reserve sunbed and this is the policy our guests are familiar with. Moreover, hotel staff does "police" this but it is not always possible to make every guest happy. This sunbed issue is a commen problem in other hotels and resorts as well because this issue, in particular, is not something that can easily be solved by management or policed by pool staff. This is something we should all work on together and it really depends on how considerate other people/guests are.
I wouldn´t really want you to feel neglected or dissatisfied and I would really like you to give us an opportunity to make things better. Therefore, I would kindly ask you to visit our reception and ask for me or somebody from our Customer Care Department because I am pretty sure we can find the common ground. I would like to take an opportunity to invite all of our guests that feel some aspects of their stay need to be improved to reach out to us directly. There is no purpose of expressing your dissatisfaction publicly if you never tried to reach out to somebody from the management that actually can make things better.
I hope to hear from you soon because I would really like you to enjoy your vacation at our resort.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

After enjoying a couple of mornings on the beach, we visited here ( Beach BBQ restaurant ) on two occasions. When in a new place, we usually do not return to the same spot because t we were so impressed by our first visit, we simply had to return next time we were nearby.

This review is only of the Beach BBQ restaurant and not the hotel resort.

Great staff provided some good lunchtime fayre; pizza, nachos and the BBQ pork steak were all very good. A great spot right on the beach delivering a good lunchtime experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris C
Mariela K, Public Relations Manager at Waterman Svpetrvs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2017

Dear Chris C,

We are delighted you enjoyed your dining experince at our Beach BBQ restaurant and appreciate you taking the time to share the experience with us here on Trip Advisor. I was happy to read that we satisfied your food requirements with the choices on our menu. Thank you again for choosing our BBQ restaurant as we all look forward to your next visit.

Best wishes from Supetar,