See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here from 19th June 2014 while myself and family visited euro Disney. After reading the reviews I was a bit nervous however when I got there the staff were very friendly and helpful the room was spotlessly clean. The room had a double bed and two singles, a small kitchen ( didn't use ) a table with chairs a TV and a small shower room with toilet and hand wash basin. There was also a TV in the room a desk and ample lighting. The room probably could do with more modern decoration but was clean and comfortable. The parking outside is free and excellent with security access by a key pad. The train station is 5 min walk with euro Disney only three stops away roughly 10 mins. Had a great stay and everything was positive. I did not have breakfast. I used the free wifi.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank James_journel
xavier h, Gérant at Torcy Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Customer

The entire staff here at Adagio Access Torcy would like to join me in thanking you for your comments.

We were very happy to read that your stay with us lived up to your expectations.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The place is quite far , although the person at the front desk is one sweet person. Also it's not really safe during the nights outside , me and my girl friend were sitting on a bench , next to the Tay 1 shopping region , while a group of guys driving across started bothering us , to an extent that they even followed us for a while , since I don't follow French I really don't know what they were saying but the manner they spoke dint seem nice , rather looked cheap and dirty. I would suggest travellers not to stay out late.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Customer

We are very sorry to hear that you were scared by the surrounding area, we can assure you that it is very safe.

Your comments will help us enhance the quality of our service on an ongoing basis.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
xavier h, Responsable réception at Torcy Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I was worried when I read negative reviews on here. I was prepared for worst.

We found staff helpful. As per advice here, we had requested access codes in advance as reception is not manned in evening hours. We had issues locating hotel but it is actually located just 5 minute walk from station. This is quite useful as central paris is approx 30 minutes and Disney land is around 10 min away.

We found clean and tidy room with work desk, small dining table for two, small wardrobe. Room had small flat screen wall mounted TV. Bathroom was compact and had clean toilet and towels.

Kitchen is very small but had glassware and new pans, spoons etc. Room had microwave and small fridge freezer.

Hotel is located in mini towncentre with plenty of restaurants (Korean, Indian, Italian, combodian, even a subway etc) just 2 mins walk. This area also has cinema so lots of people even at 11pm.

Huge super market is just 10 mins walk.

On negative side, there was no wireless signal in my room. I would advice carrying ethernet cable or requesting one to reception.

For price we paid, we were not expecting 5 star facilities, but all I was looking for is clean studio apartment to sleep over after long day. I would visit again.

Room Tip: It does help if you are on higher membership level (gold/platinum) of Accor hotels esp for any upgrades or regular cleaning.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Roadrunner1636

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Many reviewers have said it, you get what you pay for.
Formally a Citea hotel, it doesn't look like the take over by Adagio did bring anything new.
It's in serious need of refurbishment. My room was dark, outdated, the kitchenette had a broken storage door. Also, no Wifi in the room when I was there. You need to get an Ethernet lead from reception and plug your computer to the wall network socket. I didn't know that until I asked reception about having Internet access from the room. There aren't many electric sockets in the room so if you might want to bring a power extension lead (fortunately I did) with you.
Apart from that, things were functional. Just don't expect a 4 star quality. It's more of a budget hotel from the 90's than an contemporary Adagio apartment. In fairness the price reflects this.
And yes, the area isn't great. I've seen worse in terms of safe area, but this isn't an area you'd want to wander around at night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
xavier h, Responsable réception at Torcy Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about your stay in our Rental Apartment. We are sorry that it did not meet your full expectations, and we would like to offer you a sincere apology.

Rest assured that we will do everything we can to meet your expectations and to provide you with quality service in your next stay.

Yours faithfully,