“Clean, spacious and great value”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Torcy
Torcy Marne-la-Vallee
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Torcy
Reviewed 18 August 2015

I was really worried after reading some very poor reviews before I left for my holiday, so wanted to add my review to balance this out a bit. Fortunately, I found this accommodation to be absolutely fine. I stayed here for five nights in July to visit both Paris and EuroDisney with my daughter. I had booked a room with two double beds. It was a large room, and it was clean. The bedding provided was clean, and the room was serviced every other day. It had a kitchen area with dining table and chairs, fridge, microwave and hobs, plus basic kitchen equipment. The bathroom was a fitted plastic looking unit, and although small, it was clean and the shower was good - it was fine for our needs. Towels were provided, and wardrobe space was good. We were using this solely as somewhere to sleep in between our busy days, so didn't spend much time here. The room got quite warm at night (even though it wasn't very warm outside), and I did need to shut the window in the night as it was a bit noisy outside.
The room had a TV (didn't really use it), and there was free WIFI, but it didn't work very well most of the time in the room.
My experience of the service was fine - the reception was staffed all the time, and when I had questions, they were helpful and friendly. They were happy to keep my luggage in a locked room when I arrived early in the morning.
In terms of location, it's just 2 minutes walk from Torcy train station on the RER (zone 5), and that is half an hour by train direct to central Paris, or ten mins to EuroDisney, so I found it really convenient. One piece of advice - leave the station at Torcy through the turnstiles on the Leon Blum exit. If you exit on the other side you can't cross back over (or if you can, I never worked out how), and it's a long walk around.
Another piece of advice: on arrival, we took the train from Charles De Gaulle to Torcy, which took ages - firstly for me to work out what tickets I needed, and secondly as it was simply a long way round, going via central Paris, when Torcy isn't that far from the airport. It was expensive (around 28 euros for one adult and one child) and we had to change. On arrival at the hotel, I was told a taxi would have been less than 20 euros and it would have been much, much quicker. I think a taxi up to 35 euros would have definitely been worth paying for, for the time it would save alone (and if more than 2 people, then even better value). If you are driving, there is parking space right outside the hotel.
We didn't try breakfast at the hotel as I found a lovely boulangerie a couple of minutes walk away (down the steps to the right, just outside of the entertainment area), and bought it there to take back to the room, including take-out coffee. It opened early in the morning until around 8.30pm.
The hotel is almost adjacent to a leisure area with bars and restaurants. We only went in once, but there's plenty to choose from if you are staying local. It doesn't have much atmosphere, but I imagine you would be unlikely to be staying here other than it being a good location for getting to somewhere else, rather than as your holiday destination.
For EuroDisney it was a doddle - frequent trains, only 3 stops, and when you arrive at Marne Le Vallee, the entrance is opposite the train station. Going home at night there were trains to accommodate the late closing times, so no problems there either, and I felt safe enough.
All in all, this was cheap and convenient accommodation and I think what we got for it was excellent value. If I went back to EuroDisney I would definitely return there, although for Paris, a more central location would be more convenient (and also vastly more expensive I expect!).

Stayed: July 2015
3  Thank Julia H

Reviewed 29 October 2014

Stayed here for 10 nights

The idea is a good one - you have a large room with bed,equipped kitchen area (fridge, microwave, coffee maker,electric rings, sink, dishes), table, chairs and a separate bathroom (toilet and shower), tv and free internet acces

That's in theory......

In reality you get the above but - we had to see 3 rooms before we got 1 that was either not filthy or had a broken shower unit. Even the room we had the microwave turntable was broken making it pretty useless and the internet didn't work but we couldn't be bothered changing again.

It was very very noisy as seeing that there is no ac you have to have the windows open and there was a lot of shouting, slamming of car doors, music etc until well after midnight.

There are also a lot of Disney employees who live in this hotel and they made a lot of noise, so much so that there were signs up in the lobby about them.

Excepting one employee all the others we met were surly with a couldn't care less attitude.

Cleaning was once a week and even then the cleaner didn't empty the bins, after asking we were told that the cleaners didn't empty bins and it was up to us to do it.

Sadly we had paid upfront so we made the most of it but I wouldn't recommend or go back

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank charliehonk
Reviewed 22 September 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Adagio Hotels
xavier h, Responsable réception at Torcy Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2014

Reviewed 20 September 2014

Hotel was excellent stayed there with another two adults and our room was great , had an upstairs bedroom with bathroom door out to balcony , downstairs there was a toilet and a twin room with bunk beds the sitting room had a pull out sofa and small but very good kitchen no oven , the hotel was clean and breakfast was buffet . This hotel was very close to a large shopping centre which had restaurants in abundance plenty shops and a supermarket . The hotel also had a free bus service to disney which we used frequently excellent value for money .

Room Tip: Hotel was on very quiet street so every room was quiet
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
xavier h, Responsable réception at Torcy Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2014

Dear Madam,

My staff and I appreciated your comments, which will encourage us to keep up our efforts to serve our guests and live up to their expectations.
We hope to see you again very soon at an Adagio aparthotel. Please go to adagio-city.com or full details of the destinations we offer, and to take advantage of our best offers.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 September 2014

We have recently got back from a lovely break to Paris for my birthday. Although unfortunately it started off very poorly. We arrived at the hotel at about midnight and were standing around for about 30 minuets working out how to get in. luckily a person staying in the hotel let us in and explained to use that the staff leave at 9pm! Which we hadn't been informed. Luckily next door is another hotel, which is much better in quality where we spent our first night. The following day when we went to go and 'check in' the guy told who said he was the manager was slightly rude and unhelpful. we then moved all of our luggage to the new room. The room its self was so disappointing. the bedding was really old and scratchy, the room its self smelt of damp, with mould in the corners of the wall (we had a corner room) the bathroom light wasn't working the whole stay and the internet port wasn't working ( you can't access the wifi in the rooms!). We decided to have breakfast the first day there as we were tired and wanted a 'good breakfast' well all I can say for £15 it was very disappointing! We had a bowl of cereal and 2 mini croissants that was it! No way was that worth £15!! I was gob smacked!!

On a positive note though, Disney is only 10 mins away on the train, and costs 6.60 (Euros) which is not bad at all!! To get into the centre of Paris takes about 40 mins and costs 9.10 (Euros) That's just for a return a day travel card costs 16.10 (Euros) we didn't need that as the majority of the large attractions are within walking distance.

Although the hotel was a disappointment, we didn't let it ruin our holiday, but we will not be returning.

Room Tip: Eunsure you double check about the checking in and don't end up in the same boat as us! Don...
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
xavier h, Responsable réception at Torcy Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about your stay in our Rental Apartment. We are sorry that it did not meet your full expectations, and we would like to offer you a sincere apology.

Rest assured that we will do everything we can to meet your expectations and to provide you with quality service in your next stay.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 5 September 2014

stayed here in june for 4 nights to go to disneyland, great location, very close to shopping centre and bus to disney. room was fine, was big enough for 2 adults and 2 kids. the check in staff were nice and friendly and helpful but the housekeeper checking our room as we were checking out was extremly rude!!!! also i have been trying to contact the hotel for the last couple of months on the email adress on the website about something i lost and i have not heard back , maybe if someone from the hotel reads this they could put up a different email address taht someone might actually reply to ???????/

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
xavier h, Responsable réception at Torcy Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Dear Sir,

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Definitely worth the money stayed for £200 for 4nights. Only 10mins from disneyland and once you u derstand how the metro works its simples. Metro station is only 5mins away and they have places to eat a few mins walking distance. Just remember to add in the special requirements that you want a double bed. Lucky for me and my partner the second night they managed to get us a double room. Also dont get the breakfast not worth the money for cereal theres a subway next door. But overall great place 40mins from central paris.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank sritharan88
xavier h, Gérant at Torcy Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Customer

The entire team at Adagio Access Torcy would like to join me in thanking you for your various comments. These will help us enhance the quality of our service such as breakfast and so on, on an ongoing basis.

At Adagio Access Torcy we are committed to providing a friendly welcome for all our guests.

We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again at one of our Adagio aparthotels in Europe.

Kind Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Torcy
0.3 km away
1 km away
Premiere Classe Mlv - Torcy
1.6 km away
Premiere Classe MLV - Saint Thibault Des Vignes
Premiere Classe MLV - Saint Thib...
#2 of 2 in St.-Thibault-des-Vignes
2.2 km away
Novotel Marne La Vallee Collegien

Been to Torcy Marne-la-Vallee? Share your experiences!