All reviews hotel regent alarm clock other hotels nice hotel booked this hotel would stay here again comfortable room euro luggage convenience lodging
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel due to it being close to the airport and near a music festival we were attending. It’s very easy to get to and from Munich though.

This hotel is right near the airport and the shuttle service was very nice, clean and quick.

We decided to give their breakfast a try, but wasn’t really for us. It’s not a bad breakfast, but just limited options and the eggs had something added that made them taste funny (I’m a little overly sensitive to taste though, so that’s more my hangup that the hotel). We had originally told them breakfast for both the days we were there, but decided to only go one day. I was worried they’d be funny about it, but when I went to check out they didn’t even question us when we told them we decided not to eat there the second day.

The room was clean and well kept, like most German hotels, there was no A/C and we were on the top floor, so it was a bit warm, but keeping the window open when it wasn’t raining too much helped a lot.

If you’re staying for a prolonged period in Munich, then this hotel might be a little out of the way, but coming here the night before or after a flight I would definitely do again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2018

There is nothing like a warm greeting to make you feel welcome. Unfortunately the staff was as cold as the weather outside. The original house is charming, but the rest of the property is not. We arrived at 1:30pm on a Saturday and it was a ghost town. Nothing was opened, including their restaurant. The only way I can describe the room is Sterile! It had a kitchenette with a non-functional microwave, stove and no coffee pot. Our flight in the morning was leaving early, therefore unable to have breakfast, I asked to purchase a coffee to go and I was told that was not possible, only available if we had breakfast. Unheard of!
We made arrangements for the shuttle service to the airport, (9Euros) and asked to be dropped off at American Airlines. The driver dropped us off at Lufthansa which is in a different terminal than American. We had to walk a long distance with our bags to the next terminal.
We only stayed there one night, a never ending night. Brochure in hotel room guaranteed CNN and CNBC, NOT!
I do not recommend this hotel, even if only for one night.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

My worse travel experience ever. Arrived at hotel and got a room. Hours later, a staff member saw I was carrying an infant. He said our room was not able to accommodate the infant and asked us to leave. I did not leave because they said room is nonrefundable; hotel called police to remove us. They literally called the police to remove somebody because they had a 5 month old in the room. I’ve been here for just over 2 months and this is the only time this has happened. I just wanted to get my money back and leave or they could keep my money and stay but these greedy cuss words wanted to keep my money and kick my out, over a 5 month old! Expedia later gave me a partial refund.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

This is our go-to spot for park&fly trips. Sadly, there were no smoking rooms available but we did have dinner at the restaurant. The patio was open, service was friendly, & our meals arrived quickly. It was a fantastic meal ~ loved the kirschweizen!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2018

The hotel's restaurant was indeed cozy and good, early bird's breakfast was the service that early birds (travelers-flyers) needs and the shuttle service to/from airport was organized perfectly. Thank you!

Date of stay: May 2018