Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Hidden beach at the very end of the road

This is a Hidden beach at the very end of the road! I mean literally the road ends and the ocean... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
n0elcaffrey
Let your soul be at peace

Few places like this are left as our Earth becomes more crowded. Many of the beautiful places are... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
cleflar
Fayetteville, Arkansas

All reviews beautiful beach the cliff basking sharks car park amazing views scary drive van selling narrow road sunny day beautiful place blue water sweet shop hair raising drive well worth the trip public toilets natural beauty hidden gem
Reviewed January 18, 2018

One of my favourite places in Ireland - a magnificent drive to an isolated beach which is simply stunning. I’m told there used to be basking sharks just offshore - I haven’t seen them yet but I live in hope.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

We drove to Keem Bay and then ascended the headland to the little stone hut on top for majestic views. Heading roughly north along the sea cliffs we followed the sheep tracks occasionally peering over the vertiginous sea cliffs to the ocean below until we were reached Achill headland. All the while Slieve Croaghan was peering down at us. A high peat bog was below in the shoulder between us and Croaghan and the coastline stretched north and south out of sight. Clare Island had a continuous wave of cloud washing over her and the far peaks a dusting of recent snow. We felt humbled by the experience.

2  Thank Tim H
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

Came across this gem by accident as we had just gone for a drive. It's the most beautiful beach I've ever seen. Found it on a lovely bright sunny day and the water was crystal clear. Would definitely recommend a visit and bring swimsuit.

1  Thank Dundrum101
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Keep bay is a beautiful beach set in a cove on the outermost reach of Achill Island. Quite often dolphin & seal can be seen near to the beach. Summer or winter it's a beautiful place to visit. Safe swimming & with spring water trickling down from the mountains the children have a ball. Not to be missed.

1  Thank Hensey
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Bringing my wife and 4 young children on 4.5 hrs journey to get to Achill it was worth it alone to see Keem Bay.

If there was nice coffee shop it would be a gold mine but definitely worth this visit and children thrilled to see the seals.

One of the most beautiful spots we have in Ireland.

2  Thank mooreseang