Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$1,073
Hotels.comUS$1,077
PricelineUS$1,073
CheapTicketsUS$1,077
Orbitz.comUS$1,077
ZenHotels.comUS$1,315
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2016

Stayed in the trulli suite for a couple of nights. It was spacious and well maintained. No complaints

Pretty good continental breakfasts too. The staff at reception and breakfast were very professional, and the suite was serviced vey well

No complaints. A hotel consistent with its 4 star rating

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Everything with this hotel is correct, but still I was a little bit disappointed because I had this feeling that at the pictures everything looked better. I have read one comment on Tripadvisor that the hotel lacks charm and I would agree.
Position is great, but during our stay there were feasts at nearby entrance to the Cave and the music was very loud till morning hours/I think that is during the summer, maybe only in August/. Everything is very clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a Trullo suite which was very nice, spacious and we loved it. We even had a private terrace and the pool was a few meters away. The breakfast is ok, but it could be better. It would be nicer if the entrance and the pool be redecorated a bit, and also the pool which looks a bit "oldish". And at the end, for that price I expected more.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dundula
Reviewed September 19, 2015

This hotel is located right beside a major tourist attraction for the area, the caves of Castelagna. It is not on the coast, but very close to several beautiful beaches and must-see villages, like Alberobello. I had my first good night's sleep on their wonderful beds. Our room was very comfortable and the breakfast buffet was excellent, with one of the best baristas on our Italian tour.
The pool and gardens were a real bonus.

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mary H
Reviewed May 1, 2015

This hotel is very quiet. Clean and spacious rooms. However, they are quite neutral, which makes you feel in a hospital sometimes ... Wifi is very stable and very fast. The breakfast buffet should be better though. The quality of served goods is not satisfactory, and the choice is too limited. However, it is a very nice place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2014

In general the hotel is good and quiet and clean.
But on Saturday they had a party at the restaurant garden with very high volume music, and it didn't stop until 3 am. couldn't sleep that night, It ruined my 3 days stay.

Room tip: don't go on weekends.
Date of stay: October 2014