“Family GF visit- WOW!”
Review of Putia del Coppo

Putia del Coppo
Ranked #6 of 200 Restaurants in Noto
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Description: Street food che offre fritture di pesce, verdure, panelle arancini di pesce e ottimi dolci fatti solo da noi. Le fritture sono tutte Glen Free, usiamo pastella di mais per pastellare i nostri prodotti
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I'm GF. My family is not. They miss out on a lot of yummy street food because of me. So this place was AWESOME. GF Frito misto to end the day- just fantastic.

1  Thank Paul C

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Simply the best tasting calamari I have ever had! After a week of traveling all around Sicily I returned to Noto not in small part because I craved these AGAIN.....

1  Thank Fox W
Reviewed July 7, 2018

After several hours of sightseeing in Noto, when we were on our way back to the car, we passed this little fried fish restaurant. And he served the best fried fish Ihad in Sicily. Nothing fancy dining area, you enjoy every bite at one of there tables setup on the street. Mmmmmmmmmm.
Delicious.

1  Thank garthrufus
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch based on Trip Advisor reviews. We had calamari and vegetables. The calamari tasted only like salt and were very tough. We paid 9 euros for them, which I think is too much for the poor quality. The vegetables also tasted only like salt.

1  Thank Stan S
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Good but nothing special... just fried seafood. Good location. I like you can site there as well and no just take i away.