“It's all true”
Review of Trattoria Giufa'

Trattoria Giufa'
Ranked #22 of 200 Restaurants in Noto
Price range: US$23 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

All the good reviews on TripAdvisor are true.
We had a lovely evening at the Trattoria.
The food was delicious and the service was friendly and helpfull.
A nice and hidden location.

I would surely visit again!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon Giufa’ - and were very glad we did. The restaurant is very pretty inside and the service was terrific. And the food! Everything was excellent, but 2 dishes that stood out were the pork filets in honey & pistachio, and the Sicilian salad: thin sliced juicy orange, with shaved onion, anchovies, and just enough hot pepper - a real taste explosion!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018

Again were not disappointed with TripAdvisor as we would never have found this wonderful small restaurant ourselves. Its tucked down a side street in the old part of Noto. Host was delightful. Restaurant appeared to be part of a very old house. Nice environment, good menu and we thoroughly enjoyed the meal

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2017

My wife and I had lunch at Trattoria Giufa` during a day in Noto. My wife had a very tasty rabbit and I had pork cooked in a very particular way. Unfortunately we were tied up for time to get the bus back to Syracuse so we were unable to taste any antipasto or dessert but I am sure they would have been lovely in line with the standard of the main dishes had.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Went here for a nice evening meal when we stayed in Noto. Staff were friendly and we sat outside one the main tourist road but far enough back not to feel overlooked by passers by. I highly recommend the starter with bread and local "relish" as you can see in the pics, I think it was called the Giufa special. Main course of pasta was very nice, one of the best I had in Sicily, all finished off with a nice home made desert. Overall a very nice restaurant, reasonably priced and in a good location.

Date of visit: July 2017