“disappointing”
Review of Videoland

Videoland
Ranked #161 of 201 Restaurants in Noto
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We wait a lot for eat à little portion of pasta. Good but too expensive. No hygenic paper in the toilets, Free WIFI announced but not here

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We wait a lot for just a little plate of pastas !!!
It was not really good... Nobody have the same proportions!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Rosepont9
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

The wife & I got caught with a limited selection on a Wednesday due to a fair taking place & we paid handsomely for our hasty, not so tasty, choice. The arancine were subpar & the on tap beer was overpriced. €3 for 'coperta' (cover) was ridiculous & the chicken salad was alright. No bill accompanied my request for 'il conto' & when I insisted I was still only shown a scrap piece of paper with the food & beverage I ordered. Upon persisting to see an itemized break down of the bill I was granted one. Don't waste your time or money at this roadside robbery masquerading as an eatery.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 4, 2017

We were looking for the place to eat, but majority of the places were closed for siesta and since our stomachs started making some noises, we did not care anymore and landed there. I ordered Grilled Calamari and they were fantastico and totally different from the others with garlic and something else.My other half as expected ordered pasta with pistachio and some chicken. We got served by twin brothers, but initially i thought that got drunk or too tired with optical mirage. Double surprise was excellent with meals and service.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed October 7, 2015

Looking for a late afternoon light lunch, we opted for the outdoor tables to enjoy the fine weather - my partner ordered a glass of Prosecco which was served 'flat'...no bubbles...asked for them to replace it and overheard the owner inside say...'well it happens'...yes it usually happens when you've had a bottle open for some time, they didn't have any more prosecco available after that and the only other option was a lightly sparkling white wine, which after tasting it actually tasted like - flat prosecco!
Ordered a mixed antipasto & the caponata as my main - both were extremely below par for expected Sicilian culinary prowess - the caponata had carrot, potato, celery and a tasteless chopped tomato salsa which having eaten caponata every day in other restaurants across Sicily was by far the worst I had come across. The antipasto selection was very poor also. Basically wish we had not stopped here and opted for one of the earlier bars we passed.....

Date of visit: October 2015