Vila Vita Parc Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$306
US$179
US$163
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Vale d'El Rei Hotel & Villas(Lagoa)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$90
Vila Senhora da Rocha(Armacao de Pera)
US$54
  • Pool
Vila Gale Nautico(Armacao de Pera)
US$104
US$98
US$247
US$228
Priceline
1,650 results
All reviewsocean restaurantmain buildingmini golfwine cellarpitch and puttwhale restaurantaladin grilldeluxe roomhealth clubadega restaurantmichelin staran amazing hotelfamily suiteevery member of staffprivate beachroof terracechoice of restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked this for my husband's birthday celebration, and although we had only booked a standard room, we were upgraded to a premium suite. It was the height of luxury, but unfortunately it was directly beside some building work and not only was the view spoiled but there was constant noise from the building. When I expressed my disappointment, we were moved to a really beautiful room in the Residnce building - absolutely fabulous with magnificent views of the sea! It really made the holiday.
The staff here are outstanding, from the warm welcome we recieved the minute we walked into the hotel, tired and hungry, to the morning we left.
The best place we ever stayed in. Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: The Residence has the best rooms for modern luxury and convenience and magnificent views.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Vila Vita inspires in all ways. A beautiful resort that you don't want to leave. The professional and caring staff with great attention to quality, the big picture as well as the details. All in the context of Portuguese Boa Vida, really sets Vila Vita apart.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed on my own at Vila Vita Park for four days - they upgraded me to a very fine suite indeed and as I wasn’t all that well and was happy to get room service and go to bed, this suited me admirably. Lovely staff and food and accommodation. Try the lobster curry available on room service - fantastic dish. And for the standard of the hotel, prices were very reasonable too.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The resort was less than 2 min walk from the beach, which was highly convenient. The range of pools within the resort offered additional places to relax and swim. The service from the staff was formal yet warm. The landscaping, decor and poolside amenities were good. We particularly loved the generous and delicious breakfast buffet (which meant that we didn't feel the need to eat lunch) overlooking the breathtaking views of the turquoise sea. Dinner was enjoyable and some venues offered live music which added an extra dimension to the entertaining and lively atmosphere. There was a good selection of wines and the seafood was especially delicious. I highly recommend this resort, and imagine that it would provide a safe and secure environment for those with young children in tow as well. Overall we enjoyed the luxury of the place and had a really relaxing and fun trip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best resorts I have ever been too. Take everything they offer aside from the facility and restaurants. They have an amazing hospitality. They spoil the guests amazingly. I loved how they remember your name and call your name everywhere they serve you. I’ve been to a lot of places where money can buy you an amazing service but those guys do it like they are passionate about it not waiting for your tip to spoil you. Yet they deserve all the tips they can get.

Only bad thing is they don’t have a good spa. They are promising they are building one in June though.

I would definitely come back.

Stayed: March 2018