We have just returned from 6 nights ( got deal direct from the Hotel ) at the Bela Vista. It is really quite stunning .The Hotel was until 1920 ish a private residence but then became a Hotel.The current owners have recently spent 10 million Euros re-doing the whole place and the re opened this year . The room was amazing the service great, special thanks to Marta and Carlos.The Hotel looks like its on a pretty large second rate beach but do not be fooled the beach is wonderful and was almost deserted when we went May 17 -23 rd ....although be warned we chose the beginning of the season so guess it will get much busier. Breakfast was lovely ( included ) and the restuarant looked great but was tad expensive for our budget. There are loads of places to eat but liked a lot one on the Beach below the Hotel called Casalinho which is run by a family ( ask for Paulo ). My girlfriend thought the Spa was great and was offered a discount ( which I liked ! ) My only dissapointment was 2 loud American familes...theres a surprise ....at the end of our trip. Go you will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Bela Vista has been completely renovated and it's now a 5 star Boutique Hotel with 38 rooms. The restaurant has a unique view and fantastic food! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bela Vista Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bela Vista - Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Hotel Praia Da Rocha
- Bela Vista - Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Bela Vista Hotel & Spa Praia Da Rocha, Portugal - Algarve