“Invisible???”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2017

arrived here half one-ish, with my wife, sat outside - waited.....waited..... lots to view ..... gave up and went inside....... waited whilst person at bar was being served....... barman then chatted to staff member..... then went to toilet.... meanwhile two new customers came in,..... said barmen returned and........ served new customers.... HELLO, HOLA.... is it just me this totally p's off - given how barren the bar was, he couldn't have missed. me.
Great location, dreadful service, don't with to waste any more of my time critiquing this discourteous dump!

1  Thank keep P

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

I have enjoyed several meals at the sister restaurant, Feduchy Playa, in recent weeks. I went back to Feduchy Playa for the fifth time at lunchtime today. I had written a review of this restaurant the first time we went there and it was pretty positive, though I did express doubts about their capacity to deal with large numbers of people in the summer months. There are not many chiringuitos on the Conil beach that offer, alongside the traditional fare, some imaginative dishes, such as Asiatic options and a variety of tuna dishes. In fact, this is the only one. That is why I have been back there so frequently, entertaining friends and family.
Today was little short of a disaster. The food, apart from the entrecôte that I chose, was as good as usual, but the service was totally deficient. Not the fault of the waiters who were running around like mad, but because there were not enough of them to serve 20 or 30 tables inside the restaurant and a similar number outside, full of people coming for a drink or a meal after spending the morning on the beach on a lovely sunny day.
I won't go into the defects of the entrecôte I ordered except to say that it wasn't very tasty, and was not very tender. My fault, you shouldn't expect good meat except from a restaurant that specialises in meat.
But that is not the real problem. My family had a very good meal, gazpacho and a couple of asiatic dishes, but all of them came ages before the dishes I chose. They were thinking about coffee when my steak arrived.
I cannot think how it will he in the real summer months, July and August, when there will be so many people on the beach looking for a good chiringuito to eat in. It is no use having an extraordinary selection of innovative dishes when you simply can't cope with the demand for them and the more traditional fare.
I thought I might write a review on Trip Advisor. Just last week, Feduchy Playa was ranked the best eating place in Conil. But for some reason, Feduchy Playa has been removed from the TA listing. Odd. That is why I am making my comments on Feduchy Lounge, a sister restaurant under the same management and ownership.

1  Thank Oldmanwillow
Reviewed May 30, 2017

We have been here several times. The service is very friendly and good. The food was delicious. Specially the Tuna tartar is very very nice!
But also the dessert was very specially.
Inside there is a nice bar to have a drink with tapas.
So if you visit Conil, don't miss this restaurant.

Reviewed May 19, 2017

The most important feature of Feduchy is its most central location, right by the 'arco' and the fountain, you can watch everything and everybody coming and going. The tapas are rather small and almost double price of more traditional places.

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Wandering round town with the family on a Monday and much of Conil was closed. Stumbled across the Feduchy Lounge and looked nice inside. Staff were young and clearly enjoyed chatting together but unlike other reviewers we actually found them very friendly and attentive - good with the kids too. Kids had delicious mini-burgers while some of the tapas was extremely creative. Like everywhere else in the area the tuna was first class. Extremely good value too.

Really pleased we stopped here for a meal, recommended.