Ibiza Rocks Hotel
Hotel Neptuno(Sant Antoni de Portmany)
US$82
US$58
  • Pool
Hotel Marfil(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Hostal Mari(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$48
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Gran Sol(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$108
  • Pool
Florencio Hostal(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$49
  • Pool
Apartamentos Poniente Playa(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$86
  • Pool
Hotel Abrat(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$120
THB Ocean Beach(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$222
  • Pool
Palladium Hotel Palmyra(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$341
TripAdvisor
Fiesta Hotel Milord(Sant Antoni de Portmany)(Great Value!)
US$114
TripAdvisor
1,483 results
All reviewsstage view roompool partycraig davidmain stagewest endair connext yearmain poolparty atmosphereclosing partiesfree entrymy friendquiet poolrooms are basicgreat musicclub ticketsamazing week
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Just this moment arrived back to the rain in the UK but thought it a must to say how great the Hotel is. There was ten of us and very few had been to ibiza before. There were three reps in particular who were class but i can't remember their names, blonde scouse girl who helped us with our report after being robbed (totally my fault as i left the door wide open before falling asleep on the floor), brown haired blue/green eyes girl pool rep (think she is bantering my mate on Facebook, get in lad) and brown hair bloke entrance rep (helped out a mate with a problem). Music was excellent and shop outside to pick up bits is ideal.

Rooms are basic but not as bad as people make out, too be fair if they were any better they would be lost on you if you intend to get as messy as we did. They don't like you being too noisy late on when you arrive home but certainly there's plenty of banter being thrown around on the balconies before hand.

Sorry to end on a sour note but our only complaint is Lena (bar staff by the pool/rep), she is so rude. Stopped eating there after two days and ate at Wok (great food, defo worth a visit, also guy is sound)at the front. I'll describe her so no one has to come in contact with her, dyed blonde hair with ginger roots from scotland and a name badge that says Lena. Stay well clear.

Anyway adios!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Stuart C
Ryan H, Overseas Delivery Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2012

Hi Stuart

Glad you got home safely. I remember your group as I assisted when the items were taken from your room. I'll make sure I pass your thanks onto the Host Team and let them know you enjoyed your stay with us.

The final comment you made about a member of our bar staff is very concerning and I can assure you that the matter will be taken further and the appropriate action taken.

Hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Everything about Ibiza rocks ROCKED!! From pool area to rooms and location was just what me and my friends had in mind. Our rooms were spotless and I didn't see anything wrong with anything. Staff were friendly and we just had a party weekend in a comfortable and fun hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Ryan H, Overseas Delivery Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Hi Daniel

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your weekend at Ibiza Rocks Hotel.
We're always aiming to improve the service we provide to our customers so your comments are appreciated and will be passed onto the staff at the Hotel.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We are currently staying here on our stop in Ibiza during our all guys Euro trip. This is my first time to Ibiza so I really did not know what to expect, but I am defiantly glad we did our research and stayed at Ibiza rocks. The atmosphere is great, good music in the lobby, good people (Ask for Greg, he's a great help), nice pools, and great guest. Definitely bring as little clothes a possible as the dress code is beach style. Fun times, will definitely come back!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Floyd A
Ryan H, Overseas Delivery Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Hi Floyd

I'm happy that you're enjoying your stay and thanks for the kind comments.
If there's anything else you need whilst you're here get in touch with the Host Team who'll be able to help you out.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for a stag party from the 21-25 may and it was well worth it. The only problem is that we were early for the season and there was nothing on at the hotel I would have enjoyed it more if they at least had a dj or something. The staff were great and so were the reps especially Nicole who helped a lot, thanks guys.

• Stayed: May 2012
Ryan H, Overseas Delivery Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2012

Hi Tommy

Thanks for the comments. Our entertainment programme starts in time with our Opening Party on the 6th June, however we do have our Resident DJ now playing on a daily basis poolside, I think you must have missed him by a day or so.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

only back from ibiza rocks 2 days and i am saving already to go back... the place was so clean and you get ur room cleaned everyday, and the cleaning staff were so nice they cleaned around u when u were asleep n give u fresh towels everyday.. the place is so safe, u get a band when u get der, so people on the streets cant just walk in. the reps. were very helpful telling u wat was on n the best places 2 go n got u tickets 2 all the party's... the staff r so friendly, it was like making new friends, greg 1 of the reps came 2 us everyday 2 make sure we were making the best time of r holidays n him n jack known all the best spots and best prices...

Room Tip: get the rooms a front of the big pool, u get 2 chat 2 all the people around u and its a better laugh :)
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Ryan H, Overseas Delivery Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2012

Hi Kimberley

We operate a strict guest only policy to ensure the safety of all customers in the Hotel so I'm glad you felt in a safe environment.

Our Host Team (reps as you mentioned), are on hand to help you get the most out of your stay with Ibiza Rocks so I will pass your thanks on to Greg and Jack especially. I'm sure they'll be happy to hear from you. Ibiza Rocks Hotel housekeeping don't usually enter a Hotel room when there are guests asleep inside but they'll always drop off fresh towels for you.

Hopefully if you save enough we'll see you back here later this year!