1,688 results
All reviews stage view room pool party craig david main stage west end next year main pool air con closing parties free entry rooms are basic quiet pool great music club tickets amazing week girls holiday stag do
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I’ve never done a review before but feel I have to to for this holiday. An absolutely amazing weekend. Last minute girls trip to Ibiza and we stayed at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel. Literally laughed the whole time we stayed. Amazing staff. Amazing atmosphere. Amazing hotel. Just loved every moment. The weather wasn’t good for a couple of days but it didn’t stop the great atmosphere there. If you want a laugh with your mates this is the place to stay!!!! Great room. Lovely and clean. Not stupidly priced for drinks. Ignore the negative reviews!! Top holiday and thanks to all the staff there.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Dave B, Guest Relations Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review.
It makes me very happy to read that you had such a fun time with us and found our staff, atmosphere and hotel amazing.
We would love to welcome you back for another great stay soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Myself and 3 mates went to this hotel expecting to have the time of our lives and we had just that! Everybody is so friendly there and on the same wave length definitely go here if you want to have e a good time lots of pool parties and good vibes.

Special mention goes to the host team which were always there to help whenever you needed them and always tried their hardest to sort out your problems. Elli one of the host team helped us personally on many occasions and can't thank her enough for that.

Any way see you again next year for sure. :)))

Hi Ed,

I am really happy to read that you had the time of your lives staying with us.
We love to be part of our guests stay with us and I am pleased you found our team friendly.
I will pass your special mention onto our Host Team and especially Ellis.
We look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my mates earlier this summer. Exactly as described, great hotel, great vibe, belter pool parties. Big shoutout to the host team that was there when I stayed, couldn’t recommend them enough, always up for a laugh. From what started as mere acquaintances soon became friends. Hope to see you next year!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Keith,

Thank yo for taking the time to write us a review on your stay.
I am really pleased to read that you had an even better time thanks to our Host Team and enjoyed our vibe and pool parties.
We look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Craig David and Marvin Humes were just brilliant but the hotel itself was organised carnage! That being said would go again for the afternoon pool parties but this is a true party hotel perfect no doubt for stag or hen parties or those just looking to party day and night

1  Thank tstrat7

Hi,

I am happy to read you had a brilliant time at our Craig David pool party. I agree we are a party hotel and not for those looking for a quiet time.
We hope you will come back and enjoy another of our pool parties soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

The hotel was the only aspect of my holiday that put a dampener on what a fantastic place Ibiza is. To explain in brief, it is overpriced with basic facilities and poorly maintained rooms.

From the beginning - when I first booked, it was for three nights but then after discussion me and my friend wanted to stay an extra night. The Ibiza Rocks Team who I was in contact with online were very helpful and I was told that they could facilitate the extra nights stay if I upgraded to the 'self-catering' apartment. The 4 nights stay in this room would therefore cost us €895.49... a lot of money! But considering the word 'upgrade' was also thrown around and I had looked at the images of the room on the website, I was happy to pay this.

We arrived in Ibiza late, but check-in was quick and the receptionist was helpful. We did have to pay the taxes as mentioned by previous reviews and a deposit for our room, but had no issue with this when we left. The room key is a bracelet, something which I had an issue with in itself - not only is it irritating but expect to be approached lots by strange people who recognise where you are staying, worrying when you are two young girls in a foreign place. When entering the room, we realised that there was an issue with the door, it seemed someone was very rough when trying to open it as the wooden frame looked as if it was broken or had been tampered with. Upon entering, my first thought was how basic the room was considering the staggering amount we had paid. Two single, very uncomfortable beds, a mirror, table, small kitchenette area (not very clean) and a bathroom so small that I struggled to get inside and close the door. The floor of our room was dirty (there was a used tissue left in the corner too) and the bed linen was not changed at all throughout our stay. Fortunately, a lady did come to collect and change our towels though. Our room overlooked the main road, so although I didn't travel to Ibiza to sleep, I couldn't even if I wanted to. Music was played throughout the night from other rooms and early in the morning, plus there was lots of commotion outside throughout our stay.

First morning - we went down to breakfast which was by the 'restaurant' or small cafe as I would refer to it, by the chill pool. We were not greeted and so were unsure whether we were to help ourselves or because we had paid B&B, that we were able to order from the menu. It took a while to get the attention of a waitress, but once we did she gave us a menu. After this, we were sat there for over 20 minutes trying to get her attention to then order, however she seemed more interested in the large male parties who arrived after us. When we finally got to order, she seemed to have an attitude, not sure why but I've noted that others have said the same. We ordered two full English breakfasts plus two teas - the food arrived within 5 minutes but the tea never came and it was futile trying to gain her attention as she was clearly preoccupied. The food itself wasn't great, disappointing considering we had paid for it to be included so after this, we decided to eat out the other mornings of our stay.

We tended not to be at the hotel much during our stay - Ibiza is an amazing place, so we explored lots, ate lots and of course, partied lots, but the hotel was merely somewhere for us to sleep and refresh ourselves. It could not serve any other purpose as it merely wasn't equipped or maintained well enough.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Dave B, Guest Relations Manager at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Hi Daniela,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay. This helps us make improvements.
I am happy you found our pre stay sales team helpful and reception helpful on check in.
I am sorry to read you didn't like our new room key wristbands. These are to help lesson the hassle of loosing room keys. Majority of hotels in Ibiza have branded wristbands with the name of the hotel on them so this is something not exclusive to us. We are a guest access only hotel with 24 hour security, safety is important to us. The wristbands allow hotel security teams to identify who are guests are.
I will pass your feedback on our chill out pool Surf Rider cafe to our food and beverage manager to look into for you. Bed and Breakfast includes a full cooked to order English breakfast with a vegetarian option, yoghurts, fresh fruit, pastries, toast, cereal as well as either a tea or coffee or juice. I can only apologise if you felt you were not greeted well.
We do understand that August is an expensive time to stay in Ibiza and hotel prices are at peak season. All of our room costs do include entry into all of our events.
I am sorry you were disappointed with your room and I would like to look more into the issues you have raised.
Please could you contact our online Ibiza Rocks Team with the booking reference and lead name so I can look into your booking in more detail.
I am happy you enjoyed Ibiza and I agree it is an amazing place.