“Mrs”

Es Ventall
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great place with a lovely garden seating area at the back. Food was of a very high standard plus the service was very good. The gazpacho was delicious, the lemon fish just melted in your mouth and the lamb shoulder was divine. Too full for anything else but we were given a complimentary local short which was lovely. Try it, you won’t be disappointed. It’s also popular with locals.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We found this little gem by accident. How glad we were. We managed to get a table for 8 only because we were early. By mid evening it was full to bursting. The staff very attentive and knowledgable about both menu and drinks menu. I was unsure of my food choice and was assured by the waiter if I didn't like it he would bring me something different. He quizzede about the types of gin I liked and chose one from their extensive bar stick. We were all over joyed with the food quality and presentation together with the wine and gin menu and the presentation of it. Expect a wait when you go but if you consider the quality of what you will get the wait can only be expected and well worth it. Please note I only ever post if I am blown away (which isn't often or totally disappointed and ripped off)

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We ate outside in the courtyard under the vines on a balmy August evening. Food was superb and the service genuinely friendly. The restaurant is tucked away behind the Church de St Antoni de Portmany so it's off the main Cafe Mambo/Cafe Del Mar drag. It's worth the five minute walk up the hill. The restaurant is classy but relaxed and very authentic. No the most expensive meal we had on our holiday but the best by a mile. A little gem !

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

A nice restaurant with an amazing little garden. Service was nice and friendly despite it takes a little time to get the food but it's worth waiting for. Really nice food - we had hummus and croquettes for starters: wow both fantastic! For main we had steak and fish both again fantastic. I can for sure recommend this place and I will return next time I'm in Ibiza

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We visited in the day to check a table would be available and couldn't wait to return once we'd seen the garden.
We ended up sitting outside under the huge fig tree and the atmosphere was really nice. The staff were friendly and efficient and service speed was just right. We shared some humous and croquettes and also some bread which was very good.
Mains of cod fillet and sirloin were cooked perfectly and delicious. Glass of great rioja for €3.
I would recommend this place and would return again.