“Shocking.”
Review of Eclipse Bar - CLOSED

Eclipse Bar
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We visited here at the end of May/June with friends...it looked good with signs and from the outside how the story was differetn when we walked in...it was empty. the manager or bar staff just sat on their computer at the end of the bar. the dj was awful and wasnt happyyy to take requests, the outside area had lovely views but were not made the most of with worn dirty tables and chairs...too much space with nothing to fill it ...especially people!! we stayed for one drink to be courteous but the prices were getting confused by bar staff, seemed like they didnt know what to do! we saw some people walk in lok at it and walk out again!! we didnt have the heart to do that, but wish we did! shocking. embarassing, such a waste of a good spot.

2  Thank glitterlove

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I was shocked by how the old rooftops had changed into a bright clean bar! Friendly staff and wonderful drink prices, worth a visit just for the view from the roof terrace.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Called into Eclipse as we were looking to get away from any bar showing the Euro football.We sat outside on the large terrace and took in the great views across the water to Fuerteventura and the beachfront of Playa Blanca.What a lovely relaxing way to spend an afternoon,we were pleasantly surprised that the drink prices were still so low as when we visited just after its opening a few months back.

1  Thank lanzalocal1
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Visited the bar a couple of times during my stay , stunning view from the terrace during the daytime and great chill out area
Beer at only 1.50 euro amazing
Friendly staff and great music especially with the dj on the night I visited
Will definitely return on my next visit later this year

2  Thank Maggie B
See more reviews
Reviewed June 8, 2012

What can, I say?

This place is the former Rooftops Bar & Pub. New owners have taken it up and claim to have created a gay and lesbian hang out. Sorry, but I can not believe that any LGBT custoumers will stay at that place....

Ordering my drinks, I saw a trash barrel behind the bar, which normally is standing on the street. Looking to my left, I saw cans of insect sprays on the floor next to the dishwasher next to other funny stuff. Everything made a filthy impression. No decoration, rattan chairs without seat cushions, dirt anywhere. Musik playing from the CD. Same titles again and again. Some strobe lights and absolutely no, I repeat NO atmosphere what so ever. Oh, forgot the paper Christmas star hanging from the ceiling at the bar (we got June!).

Sorry guys, this place is just to recommend in on way.... Never go there!

1  Thank MandyFfm