All reviews stayed here the bus julio airport wifi barcelona beach
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Very simply, a basic hotel which, however, is clean and staff were extremely courteous.
Great price budget hotel in a great seaside resort south of Barcelona.
Ideal for budget conscious travellers looking for a simple hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Victoria L, Director de Recepción at Hotel139, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear customer,

From the team of the Hotel 139, we are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for the comment provided.

Please, do not hesitate in contacting us for any other help you may need.

King regards,

Irene Aldana - Front Desk

Reviewed July 30, 2017

My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights then we flew to Rome . As it was a one star we were shocked when we came here . As we walked in the was a comfy looking inviting seating area to relax In and just chill and have a drink in the sun . The lobby was so clean and the air con was brilliant . There is also a sofa area and tv with music and shows . I sat here most of the first day because of the heat outside .the staff were so nice the 4 or 5 we met couldn't have been more helpful and polite . Rooms were standard and clean but very comfy and well aired . All round it's a very good place close to the little town and the monster of a beach . If you like to watch planes take off and land sit in the front area of the hotel and watch them every 30 seconds . Close to airport but it's a very quiet town with mainly locals as we noticed the same faces at most the places we went . I would rate this A 3 star not a one star because I think they are scored wrongly especially as they don't have a variety of food options but we had no issues as we liked to eat out which the local restaurants are nice . It depends on what your looking for really for us it was perfect even better than some 4 stars we've stayed in . Best Wifi I've ever had in Spain ..

Room Tip: Has a nice bar and place small but if your looking just to do nothing for a few days I'd recommend here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Perfect hotel at a perfect location. We had room 1, a very small but clean room with our own bathroom. airconditioning works fine, and the breakfast is great. Staff is really nice and friendly, especially Julio is a really nice guy. On walking distance from the beach and the centre of Castelldefels and just across the bus stop from / to Barcelona.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2017

We visited Hotel 139 in June of 2017. It was just like the pictures. We arrived and fast and friendly check in. Our room had a terrace and it was so nice. Yes, its small however it was great for me and my husbands 12 year anniversary. Its close to the beach and many resturants. Its close to the beach 5mins. I would have given this hotel 139 a 5 star except that we saw one roach in our room. I would like to say that it was only 1 roach. We did tell the front desk and they said that they would check the room. I am not sure if they did. Again I only saw 1 and I would stay again at Hotel 139.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2017

This small hotel has a great location near the beach and near restaurants. The rooms were small but clean and had everything you need. The cafe is open 24hrs and staff were friendly and helpful. I wish I would have stayed here longer!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends