“Empanadas to die for !!”
Review of Ushuaia

Ushuaia
Ranked #17 of 390 Restaurants in Castelldefels
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Over the last 4 years, we keep coming here and forget to review it. This time, I needed to do a review. We visit Castelldefels c.3 times a year and the waiters remember us every time. This time, we ordered the empanadas (2 per portion) and the prawn cocktail as starters. The steaks are always fantastic, my daughter (6 years old) had a 'Leonardo' - c.100g sollomillo steak with chips, her mother had the same and I had a normal (200g) steak together with a salad Ushuaia - one of the best mixed salads in Castelldefels. They have a great choice of Argentinian wine (Malbec is really good) and everything is excellent value for money.
This year, in fact yesterday, we decided to eat in the apartment, so I ordered 3 portions of empanadas and a salad Ushuaia to take-away. No problem, a glass of wine while I waited for the food - fantastic

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Fantastic meat, good service, not the cheapest, You need reservation to be sure of getting a table..

Reviewed July 4, 2016

My husband and I are regulars and always bring our friends and family. The staff are so nice and friendly, the steak is the best in town!! I highly recommend a trip you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

After reviewing a lot of tapas joints and a few other restaurants, we chose Ushuaia for our last night in Spain. Good choice- the steak was tender, flavorful, done exactly as ordered, with attentive and friendly service, and reasonably priced. It was actually better than most we had in BA last year on our trip to Argentina !! Came with a baked potato ( nice, though) only, so we would suggest trying to order veggies, which we forgot to do. If in Casteldefels again, we are returning here !

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Went on our last evening in Castelldefels. We plumped for the set menu for the adults and a couple of children's portions for the kids.

Both were excellent options. I particularly liked my Black Pudding and Chorizo starter. The steaks were extremely tender but as mentioned in previous reviews be aware that for a British/American palette they may come a little underdone - I like my steak on the redder side but med/rare was very rare. This was not a problem but just a heads up!

The set menu at €30 for 3 courses, wine, water and coffee was great value.