See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 1, 2016

You can lie in bed and hear the sea, ver y helpful staff good free car parking demi pension very reasonable, good shopping, and some rooms have large terraces.
Bathroom good do with modernisation but every thing works and very clean. Public areas excellent. Draw back shut from December to march 2016 /2017 as would love to spend xmas there

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

We arrived without a booking but we were accommodated with a beautiful spacious room with generous balcony & views of the Mediterranean. We also had secure parking just 30 meters from Th hotel & this was important to us. The receptionist on duty spoke very good English & was very informative on local matters & eating establishments. The breakfast was varied & substantial with a choice of cold cuts or cooked items. Our stay was very satisfactory.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Good hotel! In this charter town it stands out to be a genuine and beautiful hotel. It was built in the late twenties as one of the first hotels here. Wonderful view from the room, dining area and bar. The room was rather small and simple and had no minibar but it was compensated for with the big balcony with a mesmerizing view toward the ocean. Good location right on the beach and close to the shopping street. Good parking but no swimming pool.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

We paid extra for a room with balcony and sea view. No disappointment here, beautiful view across the bay, but sadly no sun in the afternoon.

For the rest, the room was very basic, outdated and very small, though clean. When we asked for the 2 single beds to be pushed together, they made this happen immediately, though it left the switches in an awkward place. The staff, just OK. I never really experienced any warmth, neither from the reception team nor the catering staff.

Finally the inclusive breakfast was uneventful, the kind of breakfast that just fell out of a tin or packet.

In summary, for the views top marks, for the rest just OK, and for the price not good enough.

For my ice test, they kind of failed. I asked at reception, they told me to go to the bar. I did and waited. I then went back to reception and was told again to go back to the bar. I asked how long I should wait, 5', 1hr, 2hrs? my humour was not appreciated, though it did motivate some action. Ice was served in a plastic bag, no ice buckets here!!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2016

The hotel is very well located, right on the beach. The interior is well maintained but very old. It is located in a dead end street with limited parking. Breakfast is minimal, and dinner was not something to talk about. WiFi is free in the public areas, and is slow. You have to pay for in room WiFi. Accessibility is limited (stairs).

Room tip: sea side have better view.
Date of stay: August 2016