“Fantastic food and service as always!”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Ranked #12 of 337 Restaurants in Hove
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

My parents came to visit me and my wife from Italy during the Easter break. I decided to take them out for a Thai dinner.
Lemongrass is always my first choice.

The food was just amazing. My parents loved it. They also liked the warm and friendly atmosphere. The service was outstanding. I want to thank especially May and Melina for their kindness.

We’ll see you very soon.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Daniel R
Minhaz N, Owner at Lemongrass, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2018

Dear Daniel.

Many thanks for sharing truly inspirational compliments about Lemongrass dining experience.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed every aspects of Lemongrass visit. Your inspirational compliments about foods, service and ambiance encourage us to ensure we maintain the same.

Once again many thanks and hope to see you soon.

M Nasir

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Tasty Thai meal. Unfortunately one of the staff members tried to bribe a 5 Star TripAdvisor rating from us. There was no need as the dishes spoke for themselves. Feeling cheated we left disappointed and won’t be returning any time soon.

Date of visit: February 2018
4  Thank SusieMcHop
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I can't remember when I've been so disappointed with a takeaway. The reviews were so positive and I expected an excellent meal (naively thinking that the high prices would be worth it).

Where to start?

Portions -
* £6.05 for beansprouts! (see photo, it speaks for itself).
* £6.55 for 3 skewers of chicken satay....I'd have expected more for that price, but see the picture of the amount of peanut sauce provided. Mean mean mean.
* £6.55 for tom kha chicken soup....stingy sad portion...see the picture.
* £7.65 for their signature dish (!), duck spring rolls. Actually, the portion was generous, but the spring rolls were dripping with oil and tasted of nothing but oil. (same with the pad thai prawn at £9.35).

Packing - sauces and soups were bagged sideways, so that all of the containers were dripping. See picture.

What an all around awful experience.

One positive note: at least we weren't stupid enough to try their aromatic duck pancake dish at £32.89 per person.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank BTNHome
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I first came across Lemongrass at the Lewes restaurant completely by accident, so glad we did as we fell in love with the place. When we heard there was one arriving in Hove we were so excited to try it out! So so impressed with everything, we can’t wait to come back and try out more dishes soon! Thank you for the impeccable service, 5 stars all around!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank smhove87
Reviewed March 31, 2018

We have visited this place with our friends for the first time and it was excellent experience. Delicious food along with excellent service. Staff so lovely and all the food just great. Really happy and def we will be back!

Date of visit: March 2018