“consistently good”
Review of Real Patisserie

Real Patisserie
Ranked #179 of 337 Restaurants in Hove
Reviewed October 3, 2018

A consistently excellent small chain of bakeries, which delivers French based patisseries (croissants, tartlets, cakes) and a great selection of breads, including sourdough and some awesome sandwiches and baguettes.
. They even offer all the ingredients and sourdough starter for you to have a go at baking yourself.Staff are always friendly and good value

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

So pleased I popped in. Got a take away egg & bacon sandwich. It was delicious. My first visit to this place but will definitely return. Lots of veggie food which my friend would love. Great service & friendly staff. Loved how they wrapped the sandwich in brown paper, made it very easy to eat when on the move.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018

At rather late notice I asked the wonderful people at this patisserie to make an assortment of sweet and savoury dishes for a picnic at Glyndebourne. Right from the offset, they were charming, helpful and paragons of professionalism. Several of us had allergies to various foods, and this was handled sensitively and with judicious care. Especial thanks should be given to Iona and Frank, but everyone I spoke to was really, really lovely. All the food we ordered looked incredible (I wish I had taken photos) and tasted delicious - we were even complimented by another table at the picnic. In particular, the quiche Lorraine, bouchée a la reine and the chocolate tart were very well received! Once again, thank you so much for making our day so special. We will definitely be using you again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

While staying with family in the area we found this very nice patisserie. We found a great range of quiche & summer fruit tarts all made on the premises daily. They also a range of handcrafted breads and other pastry items. They have a couple of eat-in seats and do takeaway coffee & tea. We can especially recommend the strawberry & raspberry tarts !!

Date of visit: August 2018