“Halcyon afternoon drinks!”

Kiki's Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #138 of 337 Restaurants in Hove
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Description: Fresh, seasonal and delicious local produce is at the core of our menu which is prepared and made in house from scratch. Our beverages include some fantastic local ales from artisan producers and a diverse yet accessible wine list and great coffee provided by local small producers. Relaxed and casual, this is the place to come and experience something new and fresh whilst you relax.
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Wandered in 6pm-ish after beach, pool and showers...you know... We don't drink alcohol so are always a little skiddish about places who want to hyper-charge up a tab. Happy to report that Kiki's was great , the young lady didn't flinch for iced lattés, teas and sparkling waters.

The view and the sunset = excellent. Relaxed atmosphere, great tunes.

Didn't have food, but will stop back in.

Extras: I always like the quirky things owners do - this one clearly gets her clientele... IN the toilet was a selection of suncreams, wet wipes and even some deodorant. Perhaps for staff, but there for everyone...I reckon. Just a nice touch. Thought goes a long way these days.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

great staff - good drinks menu - really nice food - great location in Hove - cool tunes - recommend highly for lunch of drinks

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I've just had the most lovely lunch at Kiki's cafe in Hove. This is the third time I've eaten there, and each time it has exceeded my expectations. The vegetable Thali for brunch is a delight, but on this occasion I had the vegan salad with beetroot humous. The staff are really friendly, and it is the sunniest spot in Hove. The ambience, decor, music and general vibe the place as a really holiday feel about it. Also the cucumber G&T's are delicious!! Every time I visit Brighton or Hove, I come here. I cannot understand ANY negative reviews - this place is fab!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

After my visit today some feedback... i eat out every day, so for my first time at your cafe i have to say disappointed to say the least..
The waitress, or owner was at best disinterested, just about polite.. the food was slow, although not busy.. i also saw the 'chef' put her hands through hair the carry on touching food.. yuk! The waitress also added food to plates without washing her hands.. perhaps why only 1 star food rating. Sorry but not good enough..
When the food did arrive my 'sandwich' was rock hard, which must have been pretty obvious when it was cut open to be served.. and then i still get charged for it after barely eating it! This review is an honest one, will leave it on trip advisor... marks out of ten, zero i'm afraid.. in any business cleanliness and customer service is everything.... failed miserably today..

3  Thank RussellO56
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Popped in for brunch on Fathers Day needing to get away from al the rigmarole with my boyfriend as were starving! Such good FRESH food and the only place in Brighton that knows how to dish up yummy nosh and a proper amount of it too!
We don’t visit often as always busy but when we do always very happy with friendly staff and tasty grub

.. and it’s cool and easy going inside with tables not ontop of each other where your not eating like a sqoshed sardine!
Luv it !