“SUPERB,, ONCE AGAIN”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Calgary, Canada
“SUPERB,, ONCE AGAIN”
Reviewed 13 June 2011

i was in London Ontario on a business trip and had a bit of free time and decided to get out of the city and grab lunch in a quite spot. i have on occasion stayed at the " kettle " and thought i would take the very short drive to Port Stanley and see if the food was as good as i had remembered it to be. wow. well worth the drive! every thing was top notch. the wait staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and gave you all the time you required, as well as offering up " what was new on the menu. i had a crab avocado salad and the lake erie fish platter, and my wife chose the bruschetta and lamb.... the quality of the food speaks for itself, one can either dine inside or take advantage of their great outdoor patio and gazebo. ten out of ten,,,,well done jean

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank railwayguy

Ontario
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 4 September 2009

It was a Thursday night around 7:30PM, the town was dead and we strolled the main street looking for a nice place to eat. We decided on Kettle Creek Inn and I'm so glad we did.

On entering, there were a couple of patrons having a meal outside but we chose to eat inside and had the quaint little dinning room all to ourselves. The service was prompt and welcoming. Water and bread came immediately and we perused the menu while enjoying the delicious olive spread that accompanied the bread...truly yum!

I chose a Caribbean Chicken Entree and my husband a braised short rib. When the food arrived we were delighted by the presentation and generous serving. We both practically licked our plates clean the food was so fresh and tasty. Since we were both quite full we decided to share a desert. A Pecan Flan was our choice. It was served warm and beautifully presented with strawberry and a chocolate mint stick.

We then sat back content and full and enjoyed a great tasting cup of coffee. The restaurant was now closed (9pm) and we were not aware. The waitress insisted that we enjoy a second cup of coffee and did not in anyway try to rush us out. She was exceptionally pleasant and professional throught our entire meal. We entend our thanks to her but I really wish we could have thanked the "wizard" in the kitchen. My husband and I eat out regulary and this was one of the best we've ever had.

Well done Kettle Creek Inn!

2 Thank Gonetravellin
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One of my favourites. Really good food.”
Reviewed 1 July 2008

One of my favourites. Really good food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook