Aupic Paradise(Vieux Fort)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$55
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Tet Rouge Resort(La Pointe)
US$209
Fond Doux Plantation & Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$138
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$234
US$894
US$320
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$370/night.

TripAdvisor
Pomme Gardens(Vieux Fort)
TripAdvisor
6,535 results
All reviewslazy riverkids clubswim up barwater slidescoconut baythe grillst luciaadult poolatlantic sidebuffet restauranta la carte restaurantssomething for everyonefamily vacationsea grassentertainment staffall agesmain restaurant
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed in August for 2weeks with my husband and 17 year old twins.We had a nice welcome at the hotel cool towels and a glass of punch.Our rooms were not ready so we went for a walk around hotel.Lots of room to sit,and pools clean.When we got our rooms,they are basic as is bathroom both really need decorating and updating.We had ground floor rooms which was nice to sit on patio.Food was much better then I thought it would be,choice for everyone.You can get food and drinks all day and evening at the grill bar,though be ready for a wait,they need more staff.Go and see the donkeys and spot the dog if you are a animal lover.I felt sorry for them in the heat and lots of the time no water.I would not recommend this hotel for a honeymoon though you can get married there lots of kids because of watermark and kids club.

Room Tip: If you are a couple or a family with older children ask to stay on the harmony side of hotel.It is not so busy and you want have kids running about as you relax in the sun.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I spent three days at the resort and our first impression was how friendly the staff were. We couldn't stand at the Front Desk for more than a few seconds before someone attended to us with a smile. On our first night there were dined at Silk Chinese restaurant, and my word! We were blown away! The ambiance, the decor, the cuisine, the staff (especially Gina and Ima) were amazing!!!

On our second night we dined at Calabash Caribbean restaurant. The staff really made our night special when they all came out and sang happy birthday to my boyfriend. Thank you to lovely dark skinned young lady who served as our hostess, waitress and lead singer for happy birthday!! . Shayan at the Front Desk was so good to us. He had our room nicely decorated while we were out. Thank you so so much!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Francillia A
William104, General Manager at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for your glowing comments – I will make sure they are passed on to the team. I’m very glad to hear that we succeeded and that you enjoyed your special weekend with us.

Look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I spent a weekend @ this resort with my fiance for his birthday and words just can't express how wonderful my time there was well spent, the staffs were very friendly, room was up to standard, ohhhhhh the beach grill and bar my fiance just couldnt stay away, 2013 I'm certainly making coconut bay my wedding spot.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Vvee M
William104, General Manager at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are happy to learn that you and your fiancé had a very enjoyable weekend with us and we do hope to welcome you again at Coconut Bay.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed here for 2 weeks staring on the 20th August. From disembarking our flight we were greeted at the hotel with a cocktail within 30 mins, so that was a big plus!There were 4 of us in the party Me, my wife and our 2 boys aged 13 & 16.

We all had a fantastic time. All the staff were great, very friendly, curtious and approachable. We had a couple of problems but these were sorted out immediatley. If you don't mention it to the staff how can they resolve it for you.

The hotel is clean, the food is varied and tasty. We ate at all of them and there was enough to choose to keep all happy. The pools, slides and lazy river where all fun.

The only disapointment for us was the seaweed! Although the beach was constantly cleaned it was a problem and my boys and I do love snorkeling. I hired a car and we went over to the Caribbean side, where they don't have this problem and the snorkeling was amazing.

Apart from that we all had a great chilled holiday with many fond memories.

Well done to all at Coconut Bay, you're doing a fab job!

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor in Splash room 428. Very clean good views and quiet. Always had hot water and the aircon worked all the time!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Tappy-WestSussex
William104, General Manager at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Thank you for choosing Coconut Bay for so an important moment like holidays. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding our cuisine and the amiability of our staff both elements are of prime importance to us at Coconut Bay. For us it is very important that our guests feel welcome.

Your feedback motivates us to continue working with enthusiasm, ensuring that all our guests enjoy their stay with us.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife & I bought groupon getaway to this resort. It was so much fun, the staff - super courteous, the amenities - awesome, the pool - amazing! We just had a lovely time being there. The food was delicious and drinks were okay. It was about having fun and enjoying each other - and this place was great. We are going to go back and take our kids with us - Coconut Bay did a wonderful job!!!!!

Room Tip: Both ocean front and garden rooms offer great views. Go with the ocean view - very pretty!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AbbasQ

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are happy to learn that you had a very enjoyable holiday in our Resort and do hope to see you soon again at Coconut Bay.