“Good pies”
Review of Coro Pies

Coro Pies
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Coromandel
Reviewed October 27, 2017

A Coromandel institution. They have a large range of different pies. I am a vege and their spinach, feta and olive pie is delicious. My Dad loves the steak and oyster.

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

Haven't been here for ages. Maybe I was hungrier last time but my pie didn't blow my mind like I expected.

Two steak and cheese pies for the wife and I. There was nice meet in it.

Will give it another go and this time not at the end of their day.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

Really tasty freshly made pies. I went in to buy pies to take away and asked the owner for recommendations as there was a good selection. The pies were delicious

Reviewed April 5, 2017

For those who have not been initiated to Kiwi ways the pie is the original fast food of New Zealand. You can find them everywhere with a wide range of fillings. Originally mince or steak you can now find the traditional English Steak and Kidney (delicious!), Steak and Cheese, Chicken, Curry, Bacon and Egg (another NZ tradition) etc. Arguably the most famous are Coromandel Pies in Coromandel and Maketu Pies in the Bay of Plenty.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

We tried their pies the last day we were in coromandel. We now wished we'd been there before that, their Steak, bacon, cheese pie is to die for so good infact we bought more and took them home in the chilly bin. They have a huge selection to choose from.