“Filled a gap”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Stopped for a bite early evening. Veggie burger and ribs ordered. Staff very friendly. Burger was a hit. Ribs were fine, although a lot on the plate hardly any meat on them, but nice tasty sauce. Not fine dining but did the job.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

We walked in with a group of 8, quick service, good food that catered for a group with varying tastes, well priced, no fuss. The place to go!

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Not sure if I can say anything good;
The service - I literally had to get water for our table. They did bring us one round of drinks though. 1 only would have been lovely to have another wine with my dinner but I really didn't want to have to go get that myself as well.
The menu knowledge was second to none. I asked what dips the hob loaf comes with (at a charge of $3.40) and the response was "like humus" so I said "just humus" and the next response was the cracker "I'm not actually sure there is like 3 of them and they are all different colours" pure gold right there...
And then we move on to the food, 1 kids meal and guess what didn't come... the "Cobb crunches" for some reason
The chowder was out of a tin and..... inedible
The pork and mash, they tried their best but the mash you get in a potato and Gravy from KFC was better. Pork was dry and where was the so called crackling???

I haven't got the bill yet as am still sitting waiting for the ice cream from the kids meal been here since just after 7 it is now 8.30 hopefully we will get home before midnight.

3  Thank Scott A
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Went with our friend who is visiting from the UK, had a great selection to choose from their menu and wasn't disappointed with the choices we all made. You can add sides to your order for a small charge, but the meals are pretty large portions. The menu indicates which meals are larger portions or you can have a smaller meal from the lighter meal section of the menu. Good selection of beers & wines available. Great service from the ladies who took our order through to serving our meals.

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

Great Hoover hog meal

Lovely crackle; Super friendly staff

Spare Ribs also are amazing.
Bring your appetite