All reviews main restaurant aqua park crepes families with children family hotel the hotel manager great holiday all inclusive resort room cleaning bungalow room taking into account excellent family a la carte restaurants sea view souvlaki buffet restaurant horse riding
Reviewed September 14, 2017

This place was so much fun, my stay here was wonderful I will never forget this place and I am definitely coming back. The beach was awesome and all the different activities and event they organise. I enjoyed fitness with Rim a lot and we even became friends. Also, the rooms were very clean and the staff were welcoming and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2017

I've travelled a lot, especially in Europe and so far this was one of the best places that I've ever been! Since I prefer active holidays the best part was fitness with Rim! What a spectacular coach you have! Everyone should try it at least once in their life!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Everything was excellent especially the food , the aqua park , the sea , the beach the pools. The staff were very polite all the time , our room was every day clean. I recomnded 100% for all exclusive holidays especially for families. I will go there again for sure.

Room Tip: i was staying at room 351 (double room) at main building with side sea view. Quiet. Near to reception but far from the beach and the pools.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2017

We visited the hotel in the end of July for one week.  The hotel is wonderful - we've been in the main building and it was very nice.  One thing we didn't liked were all the birds in the main restaurant . Outside they were ok but inside ,horrible, many chairs where dirty and they eat e.g. from the table where the loaf was. At the last day they put curtains at the doors and now there where less birds inside. Another thing we didn't like was that you were given only one bottle of water for the whole week , so we had to refil it everyday. : ) We stayed in this hotel with friends .We really liked the two slides and the animators motivated us to play Volleyball in the morning and in the afternoon. We enjoyed it very to play with Jelmer and Anna Volleyball. Also the watergymnastic was perfect. Rim did a very good job. We also liked the watersport. Jelmer told us above the watersport and we agreed immediately. It was such fun. : ) The animators Rim, Jelmer and Anna were so kindly and it was so nice to talk to them. They were always happy. The resort is really Mega. In terms of swimming pool, aquapark, the beach and the food

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Everything I wrote about our stay here last year still hold true, so this review (and the rating) is for the new addition - the Aqua Park.
This was *brilliant*. Our (now) 10 year old loved it - and so did her parents.
There are many different slides, split into three groups. one 'easy' set and two more adrenaline-filled sets - about 12 or 13 different slides in total.
There is a mini-bus to and from the hotel, but we walked as it only took about 4-5 minutes. This meant that we cold pop in for an hour or two and then go back to the hotel and the beach etc.
A few further points:
1 Because the Aqua park is only for those staying at the hotel it was never over-crowded, even in the middle of August. I *really* hope that it is not opened up to the general public as it will undoubtably attract big crowds which will lead to delays in the slides and significantly reduce its attractiveness.
2 One by-product of the park is that the pressure on the beach and the pools in the main hotel has been reduced (many residents are at the park) so these have become ever more enjoyable.
3 The park is staffed by many young life-guards who, at least when we were there, were very active in ensuring that everyone used the slides safely - well done to them!
4 We visited in early/mid August and the Aqua Park was showing the normal wear and tear expected from a busy season. Again, I *really* hope that the winter maintenance is thorough and detailed so that this really superb addition to the hotel complex retains it attractiveness.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family