US$162
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Your Memories Hotel(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$69
Lavris Hotels & Spa(Kato Gouves)
US$121
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Adonis Apartments(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
US$47
  • Free Internet
US$482
US$333
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$403/night.

Sweet Memory Apartments(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
US$161
  • Beachfront
Creta Camping(Kato Gouves)(Great Value!)
US$27
Agoda.com
US$114
Bookgreece.com
  • Pool
All reviewsevery other daygreat holidayan ice creamquiet areafor making our holidayoverlooking the sea
Reviewed August 1, 2017

Me and my family stayed in Kalia Beach for 14 days in July. I was actually a little bit afraid because the price was so low. I feared eating bad food, drinking bad drinks, spleeping on bad beds in old room... It was nothing like this!

We had a nice clean new room in renewed building (not the one with reception), the food was tasteful - and staff, people who work there, is wonderful. Kind, helpful, friendly, really cool! Always smiling, never in bad mood, althougt they work all day.

The beaches are near. For me it was the best beach on the right side of the hotel (by Aphrodita hotel). 5 € for a set. The pool by the Kalia beach hotel is very nice and clean.

The area (Gouves) is better for families and copules who want peaceful holidays, young people go to Hersonissos, Malia... There's not much fun or shopping in Gouves.

We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel and wolud recomend it to almost anyone.

Room Tip: Rooms in the renewed (white and blue) building are better, the best rooms are in the building with reception.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 249tina
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

I haven't stayed in the hotel. But I came to their mini spa for a pedicure. It was wonderful ! The girls who work there are so friendly and nice ! And I really loved my pedicure! Thank you ladies, I will be definitely coming back next time :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 12, 2017

I had 2 fabulous massages here.
I injured my shoulder playing golf and came for some help and returned the next day for the same treatment - an anti stress/relaxation massage.
My therapist was Savvoula and it was an amazing massage - so holistic, she seemed to find all my problem areas and soothed them. Can't recommend it highly enough!

As my title states I only visited the massage centre but the hotel is in a great position in Kato Gouves - right by the beach and has a good pool area and restaurant bar.
We stayed nearby at Pella Apartments and had a fabulous time here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

me and my daughters just came back from 2 weeks holiday at kalia hotel. we really enjoyed our stay at kalia hotel, food was good and the staff were really nice and cheerful. the hotel is situated in a quiet area close to bars and supermarkets. Thank you all for making our holiday a pleasure and we will be going back again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Lila L
Reviewed June 2, 2017

We booked standard room which were not happy with old lumpy mattresses, broken tiles and shower hanging off wall in bathroom and the whole room was dingy and in poor decorative state not worth what we paid, we paid an extra 120 euros to upgrade the next day and got a room in the new part, which looking back at photos when we booked is what we should have got without paying extra. The all inclusive is only from 11am to 10.30 and doesnt cover all soft drinks only fizzy pop, the food it covers is breakfast dinner and evening meal if you're lucky a few sandwiches on bar from 3pm to 5pm and ice creams. On the plus side the staff are lovely and very helpful and the main areas of hotel are clean and tidy. I was left wondering whether this hotel had just changed hands or was still undergoing refurb because nowhere on the outside was the hotel name displayed.

Room Tip: Ask to be in a room within the hotel itself these have been refurbished and have memory foam mattresses
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple