All reviews great holiday booked our holiday white wine an ice cream end of the season bad reviews plenty of sunbeds lovely beach clean towels for making our holiday quiet area sea front overlooking the sea cleaned every day superior room cats
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

We spent 8 nights at the hotel, came by travel agency booking. The room we got first was standard room and we didnt really liked it so we changed to a superior room. That was perfect, every facility in the room was recent, clean, room service was perfect, food was good and absolutely enough. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Im sure we will come back in the near future. I would recommend to anyone who wanna take a holiday in Gouves. Thank you Kalia Beach Hotel :)

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea U
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We stayed here with my son and his family making a total of 4 adults, and 2 children, and the hotel was very clean and tidy, and helpful staff. for the adults we could always find something the eat, but for the children it was not ideal as the hot dishes were always picky for them, and they tended to stay much with the salads. they did enjoy the free afternoon ice creams

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kelvin M
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We went for a nice vacation, it was all inclusive. We first didn't like our small room, but then they gave us another one and that was perfect. Nice view, very clean, nice service and very delicious food.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We spent here one full week in July 2018
Room was very nice: modern style, cleaned every day (fresh towels, floor mopped), air conditioning, nice small balcony with chairs and table. Plenty of sunbeds but many guests were leaving their towels for nights, which was so annoying. Staff very nice in general, except one guy from reception, kinda rude, miserable face expression all the time. Didn't will to help with literally nothing. If working with people is so fatiguing maybe it's time to change the job? The worst part, in my opinion, was food, very monotonous (in my whole life I did not eat that many cucumbers and watermelons), sometimes not fresh (!), from time to time I had a feeling that I am eating something partly rotted....
We had all inclusive but drink local beer almost all the time, ouzo and raki (local alcohols) were too strong for us, white wine was OK but red tasted just bad. "Cocktails" undrinkable. Good ice-creams and snacks available for everyone between meals.
Neighborhood calm and peaceful, literally dead after 12 pm. If food will change in the future I could think about coming back.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalia M
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Just come back from a very hot week at Kalia beach. The good was not too bad always plenty to choose from and to say they were catering for people from all over Europe and all age groups you could make a decent meal out of it. The raki wad an experience tasted like petrol ! But the beer was good and the wine was fairly palatable plenty of fizzy pop and coffee.
The staff were lovely and very friendly and helpful.
No pooling towels but ask they will give you a towel if you didn't bring your own. The pool area was nice and the pool was very acceptable. Chairs and tables around and loads of sunbeds never was a shortage.
We stayed in the basic rooms and they were but we only slept there and showered no hairdryer so ask at reception they will let you have one.
I wad worried before I went because of the reviews but no worries were on holiday chill out and enjoy. I would go back.

Date of stay: June 2018