“Need Reservations”
Review of Sierra

Sierra
Ranked #15 of 121 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Price range: US$15 - US$75
Description: Sierra is an upscale wood fired kitchen open daily for lunch and dinner. Featuring the absolute best in food, beverage, hospitality, ambiance and architecture. The dynamic architecture of Sierra reflects its unique surroundings. The restaurant features warm dining spaces, including a horseshoe bar, with both classic brick and hammered copper throughout to create an ambiance unlike any other. Our guests will enjoy dining in a first-class and intimate atmosphere with an in-house bakery, rotisserie, and “Old World Clay Oven.”
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

2 other couples beside my husband and I stopped in for lunch at 11:10 am and were told they could not seat us until 12:15! This was not at night and we got there early enough that we thought we wouldn’t have an issue but ended up having to wait for another hour to eat.

When we came back we were seated promptly. I guess we should have looked at the menu online because as retired couples we were astonished at the prices for a meal. I had the hamburger which was ok but I didn’t care for whatever sauce they had on it. It was too spicy for me. My husband had the Chili Rellenos and said they were very good. With 2 teas, our meals and tip it was over $40 which for lunch for us was a little overpriced.

I do agree with everyone else that there is a limited menu and more senior friendly meal prices would be more helpful.

2  Thank Louisianagirl51

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Visited Sierra yesterday for lunch. Very nice atmosphere and good service, what was lacking was the menu... VERY limited and, at least for lunch, the prices were at entree level prices... $21 for soup and salad and $16 for enchiladas...

There were only a few items to chose from... for either lunch or dinner... such a shame, as this could be a great place to dine if it had a more robust menu and a much better lunch menu... and reasonable pricing.

What we had was very good, but expensive for lunch...

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We were guests of my son and fiancee at this fairly new restaurant near Lone Tree, CO south of Denver. We had a reservation and strongly recommend having one as there was a line of people waiting for a table. The service was timely and not rushed. The menu had a good variety of meats and fishes with a number of southwestern - influenced dishes that give this a unique theme.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

I've worked in hospitality/restaurant industry for about ten years. As all us industry junkies do, I LOVE to dine. Whenever I try to a new restaurant, I'm always hypersensitive to how it functions - pace of service, food quality, attitude of staff, etc.

I've been to Sierra a few times since it opened, and I have to say I'm quite impressed. The service staff is so friendly and helpful, and gladly answer my asinine questions ("What's your favorite cab by the glass?"). They're attentive without being overbearing, and each dining experience here has left me excited about my next return. And, while the restaurant is pretty massive, I've always felt cozy and comfortable (maybe the wine helps a little!).

The menu selection is great - wonderful diversity without being overwhelmed by too many options (i.e. Cheesecake Factory!). Also, do yourselves a favor and get the artichokes - that aioli is to DIE for!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Food was average and a little pricy, will be a great location for summer times drinks and snacks, the patio looks awesome

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Sierra? Share your experiences!