“Nice Variety”

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #17 of 120 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We took our granddaughter here for dinner. We enjoyed the selection of salad toppings and dressings. The soups were delicious and a good variety, my favorite was the chili.

I wish they had a couple of meat selections for the salad.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

This is a decent place if all you want is a salad made by you with your hand-picked items. The rest of the items available are average institutional quality. First you go through the line to assemble your salad, then you pay, then you visit the food bar for a selection of eight soups, some pastas, pizza, breads, baked potatoes, various types for fm reads and some desserts. Most of it is mediocre. The soups and desserts taste especially institutional, low quality. The pizza was overcooked and also mediocre. I suggest getting a baked potato (can’t mess up a potato) and adding your own toppings from the salad bar.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

It’s very nice restaurant for all family
Servers was good and waiters was welcoming and polite
Food very delicious and very good
We really enjoyed it

Reviewed September 7, 2017

The food in the salad line was fresh and there was an excellent variety. I think there were about 10 different dressings to choose from. Cooked food was hot and tasty. several soups, and breads to choose from. Always great to end with a self-serve cone or sundae. The store was clean throughout and bathrooms were very clean. The service was excellent. My pet peeve at buffets is dirty dishes stacked on the table from not being picked up while I eat. We never had a dirty plate, napkin, etc left on the table for more than a few minutes. If any server, whether our server or not, came by the table and saw that something needed to be cleared it was picked up. I was most impressed with the manager on duty (I believe Kristy - Sun 9/3) who was actively involved with all parts of the store, and she too picked up plates and cleaned tables if needed, contributing to a very desirable eating environment. And what a great example for the employees!

Reviewed September 1, 2017

On recent visit, put together one of the best salads I have ever had. They got the components - you just decide what you like.
Then there are the soups. I had a vegetarian minestrone that was just excellent.
A little disappointed with the breads which were not that fresh. Pasta sauce was a little watery. Nice little dessert. Coffee really not bad for a cafeteria.
If you're a senior, there is a discount. Lunch is ridiculously inexpensive.

Been to Sweet Tomatoes? Share your experiences!