All reviews the concierge lounge front desk park meadows light rail system the lower level room service business trip restaurant bar nice hotel breakfast buffet comfortable room the entire staff excellent stay up to date would definitely stay here again convenient location stayed one night
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Room dated and walls very thin caused a lot of loud noises. Shower dated and unsafe slippery floor. No vanity makeup mirror Starbucks didn’t have ice tea. The shuttles we reserved for our event both days were late. Terrible experience

Room Tip: Shower dated and floor slippery.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Allison F, Front Office Manager at Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Hello kraftkevin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback regarding your stay with us. We always strive to deliver timely, flawless service always exceeding the expectations of our valued guests and I apologize that we fell short during your time with us. Rest assured, your feedback has been shared with proper hotel team to address these issues to ensure they do not occur with other guests.

Thank you again and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again the next time your travels bring you to Lone Tree!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Excellent hotel! Clean, wonderful service, great food in the dining room, super snacks next to the desk area and always open. Driver took us to the event we came to Colorado for, thereby preventing us worrying about driving. Thank you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Allison F, Front Office Manager at Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Hello Pam F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments about your experience with us! I'm delighted to hear that we provided you a flawless stay with the high quality customer service we always strive to provide our guests with. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Lone Tree.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

we stayed a total of 5 nights and our room was only cleaned one time. We had to call three time for additional towels and washcloths because of this. When I mentioned this at check out the employee said and I quote “What would you like me to do, this is the first I’ve heard anything like this?” Definitely made me feel like my 5 day 6 night stay was appreciated. I was also double charged for one of my nights. I don’t know yet if it was my rewards company or Marriott who made the mistake but it cost me an additional 116.00 that I have to figure out.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Allison F, Front Office Manager at Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Hello jmerrifield5,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. Your honest feedback is important to us as to how we can improve our guests' experiences.

On behalf of the team at the Denver Marriott South I would like to apologize for not only falling short of meeting your expectations, but ours as well. I can assure you that your feedback has been shared with appropriate hotel team as a learning opportunity to ensure this is not a recurring issue.

If you need some assistance with the extra charge that you see on your account, please feel free to reach out to me directly at the hotel and I'd be happy to help you with this.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Great hotel for business travel. Nice gym and indoor pool. The food is good in the restaurant and they have a shuttle which will drive you 8 miles around the hotel. If there for work do not necessarily need to rent a car from DIA.

Room Tip: The room has a small fridge which is helpful to store all the water you need to drink to deal with the altitude.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Allison F, Front Office Manager at Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Hello leeannleonhart,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback about your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that our hotel provided you with everything that you needed during your travels. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Hotel is very well maintained and the staff is one of the friendliest I have encountered in a while. Easy access to light rail and I-25. Hotel restaurant was great and the concierge lounge had great breakfast choices. Highly recommended!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hello TonyTheSpoke,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments about your recent stay with us! It is our hotel's mission to be the "cleanest, friendliest, and most well maintained hotel" and I'm thrilled to hear we executed this during your time with us. We hope to host you again soon the next time your travels bring you to Lone Tree.