“The best lobster bread ever!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #24 of 114 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Even not being a big seafood fan, I went to Red Lobster with my parents just because they wanted to eat shrimps. As soon as we ordered, the waiter came with some small breads. They were the best bread I've ever eaten! I ate them without knowing they were made with lobster (which I do not like), but I just love it! Besides that, the menu is varied and the price is fair.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

My young grand daughter wanted crab legs on for Sunday lunch (11:15am). We we seated immediately but after the hostess left we sat there for 10 minutes before Olivia came to advise us that nobody new we were here. She apologized and quickly gave us drinks and took our order. The order(s) came out minus the mushrooms and the black coffee that was ordered. The drinks were never refreshed while there. While the coffee finally came out after I reminded her, the mushrooms never came until after we were completed with lunch. I asked if they were coming out she said she'd bring them out and comp them for us. All the food provided was great but the service was a different story. Must have been an off day (hopefully). We left about 12:35pm.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I love their biscuits! our family enjoyed the kids meal as well as their entre's. our kids love the Lobster Tank. They love this place because of that! Red Lobster is their favorite place to eat when asked!...

Reviewed April 13, 2017

This is the 3rd time we have tried this particular store. All 3 times they have come up short from what one would expect for this style of chain. The first time they billed us for things we did not order. The second time they forgot to bring my Lobster Tail which makes me laugh that they can forget Lobster at Red Lobster. The third visit just the other day the service was extremely slow. We stayed there nearly 2 hours from the time we walked in the door to leaving. They were not busy, but just extremely slow. It took 25 minutes to get our drinks. The waitress Deniece only checked on us once during our entire visit. The food was great, but very disappointing to see the lack of tending to their customers.

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

We always get the best servers and our food is always so yummy. I have always been a loyal fan to Red Lobster and I am just happy that this location has the best food and staff.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!