“Great food and great service ”

Cranelli's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cranelli's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 111 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: American, Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are located in the newly purchased Waterford (previously IMT) apartment complex. We have two specified parking in front of the door, any other spot that just states "retail parking" - besides Blue Mist and Trubucha - are fine to park at as well. If you park in the other two mentioned (even when closed) unfortunately they will tow you. Call for reservations!
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

What a knockout restaurant. No wonder it's reservation only after 430pm. Service was fantastic, food is authentic and reasonably priced. Lasagna is delicious, Caesar dressing is LEGIT!!! The atmosphere is small and cozy, well decorated and very inviting. Came here twice during our stay in Denver and both times we were very pleased.

Cranellis, Manager at Cranelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Dear Guest,

How awesome are you!? Knockout - gosh I love it! We are so thankful for your comments and we welcome you back as soon as you come back into town!

Reviewed February 16, 2018

We came up from Colorado Springs to visit friends and they decided to take us here to celebrate our anniversaries. Since it was our first time there, they gave us free Garlic Knots. Then it was happy hour, so each couple got a bottle of wine as it was the same price as buy one glass and get one free. Our waiter, Sam, was great, friendly, and anticipate our needs constantly. All other servers were friendly throughout our meal. The food was very good and you can get half or full plates on the menu depending on your needs. This is a great way to provide meals and I have not really seen this before at Italian restaurants. We recommend and will be back when up in the Denver area.

Dear Francis,

Well how blessed are we that your family decided to make your special night with us! Thank you so much for your gracious compliments and we look forward to your return soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2018

My wife and I had lunch recently at Cranelli's and found it to offer really high quality, homestyle Italian food. The restaurant is very small, but offered great food and service and reasonable prices.

Cranellis, Manager at Cranelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Dear SwannyDave,

Thank you so much for your review of our little family-owned restaurant! We do have a small place but it sure is cozy! We look forward to your return soon!

Reviewed January 8, 2018

Don't waste your time or money here. I had a egg plant Parm - that actually had no egg plant! Pasta was over cooked, cramped layout and bad service.

1  Thank Keeny P
Lasinda L, Owner at Cranelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Oh my Gosh Keeny!
I sooooo want to get to the bottom of this! You left your review 2 days ago, so Monday is when you were in; Please, Please... call me on my cell #720-934-6220 so that I can talk to you. This is in such opposition to who we are and what our reviews state; I want to find out what made you say bad service, who was your server? Male or Female? Was this lunch or dinner? Obviously, you can see I want to better understand this. There is no way possible for us to serve an Eggplant Parmigiana w/o Eggplant; the eggplant is triple layered and placed on top of pasta Marinara, are you saying that you only received the pasta with nothing on top? Our cramped layout I don't feel is something for you to give us a 1 star on, our location is what 99% of our guests love, it's quaint and special, certainly not cramped.
Since you took the time to write this, you obviously care about the experience, so I'm hoping you call me in hopes to get this figured out. I can't fix what I don't know isn't broke.
Lasinda

Reviewed January 7, 2018

While you will like the food here and the owner is friendly and spends time meeting her customers because of the small space they have the restaurant is crammed and it is loud and almost uncomfortable. Rather than try to squeeze people in to make as much money as you can it would better for the long term health of this business to either move or find a bigger space. Our family came to discuss a family matter and we have no chance to accomplish this because of the set up. While the food is really good the ambience is lacking!

Cranellis, Manager at Cranelli's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your compliments and would like to take an opportunity to touch a point that you brought up. "Make as much money as you can it would be better for the long term health of this business to either move or find a bigger space," we are not here because we want to make as much money as we can. My parents opened this establishment because it has been a dream of theirs to own their own concept, they will validate that they never wanted to be rich off this restaurant, just well off and take care of us three kids and new grandbaby :) So as much as I appreciate your point, we still prefer our small space for the comfort that it's been complimented with before. Our heated, covered patio area is fantastic for the more intimate settings for future gatherings :)

Thank you again for your time and hearing us out on that point and we appreciate you and your family!