“I now love Vietnamese food!”

Viet Pho Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 120 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Have eaten there 3 times and each time it gets better. The lemongrass soup that first on the list is wonderful. Egg rolls and salads perfect

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Disclaimer: I'm not a Vietnamese food aficionado. That said, I love the food here. I typically get the Grilled Pork Noodle Bowl, which I absolutely love. The spring rolls and egg rolls are really good. Their curries are also really good. Honestly, I haven't had a single bad thing there. The staff is attentive and friendly.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

We've been coming here for years and consistent good fresh quality comes out of that kitchen every time. Family owned & run, they always do us right, even if we go for take-out. The roll your own and noodle bowls are essentially the same, do the latter for take home, roll-em when you eat in.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

Average to good Pho and other Asian dishes. The flavor of the broth was different from other Pho establishments. Not bad, just not what you expect from Pho. The meatball pho contained at the most one small meatball sliced very thin and mixed into the bowl. The tendon added was likewise a very small amount, two or three small pieces. The combination noodle bowls had more generous amounts of ingredients. The beer was very reasonable with a bottle of Tsiantao @ $2.50.

Cleanliness needs to be improved. Our table was very sticky and the entire restaurant, though not filthy, did not look squeaky clean.

Overall OK when in the Park Meadows area, but not worth as a destination restaurant.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

I had heard about Viet Pho from friends, and I'm glad we took their advice. We went early on a Saturday night, so it wasn't yet busy. The restaurant is clean and the service was super-friendly and helpful. The fried rice was excellent, you could taste that it was perfectly wok fried. My basil curry soup was amazing (I'm so angry that I left the rest of my soup in the take-out container on the table; I wanted to eat it for lunch the next day, it was THAT good). The hubby got the combo bowl, and that was great, too. They have a large menu, so we'll be back to try lots of other things, too. :)