“Great little neighborhood spot”
Review of Via Baci

Via Baci
Ranked #6 of 114 Restaurants in Lone Tree
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2018

This place is our go-to place for a great meal! Pretty casual. You can be healthy and get a delicious salmon salad or you can eat well and get an amazing pasta or pizza. Highly recommend eggplant parm, pumpkin ravioli, fig pizza, brussel sprouts, the creme brulee and the nutella pizza!

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Loved the amount of garlic they put in dishes. Upscale, busy and fun. Definitely will go back. It's very busy for lunch but quick.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

My family and I went last night for the first time. We ordered four entrees, two sodas, and one glass of Prosecco, and three desserts. The bill was about a hundred dollars. It is a restaurant in a strip mall. Three of the four entrees were delicious, the forth was just okay. The desserts were good, but not over the top. Service was excellent! Would we return, probably so because the people were so nice and only one out of four meals was just okay!

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with a friend while spending the Thanksgiving holiday. Via Baci turned out to be a very good choice for lunch. Very friendly staff and not crazy crowded. We both had an excellent, tasty and healthy salmon salad. Perfectly dressed and really generous portions

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Okay, I'm biased. This is our go to restaurant. I love cioppino and I think Via Baci has the best in the metro Denver area. And you will find me there on Veteran's Day as veterans eat free on Veteran's Day. They don't have to honor vets in that way but they do year after year. My wife almost always gets their chicken piccata and as a result the chicken piccata we prepare at home has been changed to reflect the Via Baci recipe. Via Back is simply consistently great! Last trip there was to celebrate our anniversary with our son and daughter-in-law but we eat here frequently with church friends as well.

Been to Via Baci? Share your experiences!